Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:leon:

iAqswrQnzqqXT.gif
If that ain't a Bobby Brown jaw I don't what it is :pachaha:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
And all your anti-dapitalists can go to hell.
I will forever tempt you with daps and that exquisite taste of message board recognition. You will fall to this glorious side once again.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
seems bob's powers have temporarily gone missing :lupe:

after the historic back to back wins against rosenborg and sromsgodset stabaek has lost 5 straight :lupe:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:laff: @ "Xavi rules out Sounders" twitter wording, like Seattle didn't tell him to fukk off

Yeah fukking right nikka :laff:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
If it wasn't for the Sturridge being injury prone i would be happy going in next season with lambert,bony, Sturridge :manny:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Gonna give you that Eli Sunday treatment the first sermon :ufdup:
There will be daps, friend.
The Coli's whole ecosystem relies on Dapitalism, how can you fight the system when its core is so deeply rooted that you can't do anything but to accept its fruits ? I don't see any of you anti-dapitalists complaining about receiving gifts from dapitalists :mjpls: You can't stop drinking water just because you don't like the taste, friend. I will show you.

Oh and here's a dap :ooooogh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There will be daps, friend.
The Coli's whole ecosystem relies on Dapitalism, how can you fight the system when its core is so deeply rooted that you can't do anything but to accept its fruits ? I don't see any of you anti-dapitalists complaining about receiving gifts from dapitalists :mjpls: You can't stop drinking water just because you don't like the taste, friend. I will show you.

Oh and here's a dap :ooooogh:
watch yourself
i8C9a45xftcR8.gif