Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
well they aren't going to make you even more happy then. how the fukk can they get rid of diaby and rosicky? they can't sell them. might as well have them hanging around until their contract runs out (diaby is next summer). i like diaby anyway, so whatever.

Sane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London Town
MaleConsciousHalcyon.gif

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

fukking Arsenal fans, I swear. They just immediately stop making sense when shyt actually goes their way.

1. Barca wasn't competing with anyone else for Suarez, so I don't know how Arsene "helped" them.
2. Pool finished 2nd thanks to Suarez's 30 goals, and then sold him for £75 million "You'll see" :what:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
What a signing for Arsenal, they are looking stronger than they have for ages.:ehh:

Still don't see them winning the league:youngsabo:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
fukking Arsenal fans, I swear. They just immediately stop making sense when shyt actually goes their way.

1. Barca wasn't competing with anyone else for Suarez, so I don't know how Arsene "helped" them.
2. Pool finished 2nd thanks to Suarez's 30 goals, and then sold him for £75 million "You'll see" :what:
Spot the Liverpool fan, brehs

What a signing for Arsenal, they are looking stronger than they have for ages.:ehh:

Tottenham fans, worrying about Arsenal yet again. :lolbron:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

you shouldn't take made up text messages with a humorous element to them so seriously but i'm sure giving Barca £32m can help them a lot with their transfers.

We finishing comfortably above the shyt spurs though :youngsabo: