Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The amount of games we play + injuries every year, that young man will see the field a considerable amount. He is too talented to not get a look in. For once we can field a second/ third team in the CC and not be embarassed about it

If Arsenal gets Remy then there's Sanogo, Big Sexy, Remy...then Sanchez, Gnabry, Theo, Sanchez,
Özil, Ox, Rozza, Podolski, Santi.

Not looking good :avbehh:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
If Arsenal gets Remy then there's Sanogo, Big Sexy, Remy...then Sanchez, Gnabry, Theo, Sanchez,
Özil, Ox, Rozza, Podolski, Santi.

Not looking good :avbehh:
Very true. Where these Remy rumours coming from though? I been a big Campbell fan for years now. I'd be real angry if he went somewhere else.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140710/alexis-sanchez-agrees-to-join-arsenal

gun__1405013789_sanchez_trainingkit2.jpg

balling era underway :wowjb:

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
I HAVE NO DOUBT we can win the league next year...Sanchez is a fantastic addition brehs...I haven't seen this much World Class Talent in Arsenal since the Viera/Bergkamp/Henry/Kanu/Anelka/lehman/pires/ljumberg days

If Arsenal finishes off with debuchy and picks up shneiderlin or bender this team will be special:lawd:

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
i'm out here trying to figure out our possible game day opening line up...

Schezny

Gibbs Per Koscielny Debuchy??

Bender/Schneiderlin??

ramsey

ozil

walcott/cazorla Sanchez/Ox

Giroud/One more addition

If we can get this....we can win the league:myman:

Haters come at me:demonic:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
khedira proper enough for you?

we doing it for real now.

They do that, i'm happy, and get at least two of these guys off the books(Rosicky, Diaby, Poldolski). That would make me even more happy.

But on the real tho, central midfield play has to improve if this team really wants have a chance at the big trophies. Everyone blamed Giroud, but nah that midfield has been very inconsistent these past 2 seasons.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
City and Chelsea should be the faves going in, and if Chelsea get Remy, I see them winning, midfield is strong and versatile, back is solid.

Gonna be a good season