Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
It's a new reality though.... "Europe" is pointless to these players now unless it's the real deal or they have a European fetish

Zusi has had plenty of offers and he hasn't been interested enough. Someone like Agudelo took the first plane out.

and @Jutt will read this but tagging anyway
Omar was being looked at by bundesliga clubs but he got his million dollar contract and stayed

now that MLS teams have the money to compete less players will be leaving to random rinkydink teams...
So your saying zusi rather take a money and weaker competition over ambition?

Im sure alot of american players dream of playing at europe.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
So your saying zusi rather take a money and weaker competition over ambition?

Im sure alot of american players dream of playing at europe.
yeah they should take shyt money and be disrespected as an american jsut to play for some average english team thats absolutely meaningless in the hope of what... getting respect? "making it"? hows that different from making the same money except in your own country

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
yeah they should take shyt money and be disrespected as an american jsut to play for some average english team thats absolutely meaningless in the hope of what... getting respect? "making it"? hows that different from making the same money except in your own country
Cause maybe they prob get scouted from bigger clubs? American players usually get linked more to german budesliga teams then english teams to be fair. All im saying it would be better for players to learn the cultural football of other european nations.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Cause maybe they prob get scouted from bigger clubs? American players usually get linked more to german budesliga teams then english teams to be fair. All im saying it would be better for players to learn the cultural football of other european nations.
In Zusi's case he's a little to old to muddle around at some bullshyt club waiting for a big club to pick him up.

Besler could be in that boat, but i think he'd be a lot more useful to clubs(as a Centerback) than Zusi.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You guys ever have the idea for an app, then search it and find that it's already made? :sadcam:

How in the leaping fukk do you get ahead in this life.

In case you're wondering it was a bathroom rating app on the best bathrooms in the city :ffs:

Inspired partially by George Costanza and partially by my need in every restaurant I go to to visit the bathroom, regardless if I have to go. If anything I just wash my hands. This is a must in really nice restaurants. I came up with the idea during one meal way back in high school. I've been pinging it about for a while, just bathroom reviews, but elevated to a comical degree, with deviations and ruminations on the nature of bathroom criticism.

I've been noticing that lately, the tendency for people to elevate their largely insignificant area of writing into this high art scholarly pursuit. Culprits of this: sports journalists, film critics, music critics, tabloid journalists. I still remember the day I turned off Piers Morgan for good, it was the day he began lecturing about journalistic ethics on his show.

Piers Morgan ffs :dead:

Last edited:

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
So what are our (USA) chances with Zelalem? :patrice:

Rumored to be getting citizenship soon, good chance he'll play for America: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs.../02/arsenals-zelalem-nearing-u-s-eligibility/

Zelalem is close to becoming an American citizen, and by virtue, become eligible to represent the United States in international competition. Zelalem, who turned 17 in January, is believed to be in Washington with his father this weekend for naturalization purposes. By the time they return to London, both will likely be carrying U.S. passports.

And this article was written 2 months ago, so he could be making his debut soon...

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
In Zusi's case he's a little to old to muddle around at some bullshyt club waiting for a big club to pick him up.

Besler could be in that boat, but i think he'd be a lot more useful to clubs(as a Centerback) than Zusi.
Thats why besler should take this oppertunity when it comes. Esp his showing at the world cup besdies that lukaku goal he was the stand out player from the usa squad in my opinion.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The food, breh. bytches can't get fine with the Louisiana cuisine and home cook meals. What you trying to do?
anything at the moment

we were down on Bourbon last night. So many older chicks who tryna get their groove back.

The strip clubs on Bourbon are terrible too. Also seemed like a lot of kids were out.

We seeing Nas and Prince, but Im tryna find some Essence related parties.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
So Barca has signed 3 GKs this window (Ter Stegen, Bravo, Masip) :patrice:

Ter Stegen lost by default :laugh: and he was the first one signed :laugh: I know he's :mad: