Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
crazy how a 3rd rate MJ demo track from 1983 can easily sound better than almost everything on radio 2010-2014 tho:wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/has-the-u-s-mens-national-team-plateaued/

Tuesday’s game against Belgium will provide us with one data point — but just one. Unlike in the past, however, we might not need to wait four years for the next one. Instead, in 2016, the United States will host the Copa América Centenario, a special one-off tournament that will feature the best teams from both North and South America. It could serve as a preview of our soccer future. Playing at home produces the equivalent of an 100 Elo-point bonus — equal to eight years of improvement for the U.S. based on its 1986 to 2014 trajectory. If the U.S. will be ready to compete with the Colombias and Argentinas and Brazils of the world on neutral turf by 2022 and 2026, it should be able to do so on home soil in 2016.

very interesting stuff.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
going to ask in here because most in world cup thread are frauds.

you americans think you can beat Belgium?

as long as Lukaku doesnt start i really dont see how you can win

that belgium midfield is strong and Hazard will be cooking on the wings

Daps
always

at 0-2 i still believed and im sure most people did too. almost happened if not for some bad luck

couldn't be feeling happier after a loss

breh your best players aint even american, they fukking german. best hope american got youth products in iraq and afganistan they way they be in other ppls countrys and shyt.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A combined Copa America will be good to watch, the Copa America with its invitee system sometimes looks weird.I think Mexican clubs can participate in the Libertadores because South Americans can generate more cash or so i heard and a combined Copa America will be good football.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Bre3qtpIYAAMKn1.png

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
breh your best players aint even american, they fukking german. best hope american got youth products in iraq and afganistan they way they be in other ppls countrys and shyt.
America is a country built on immigration. I feel bad for people forgetting about their real home countries and rooting for this fake ass immigrant country

Daps
America is a country built on immigration. I feel bad for people forgetting about their real home countries and rooting for this fake ass immigrant country

Not really breh, Beligum and France are the same, but at least they were born there. These Germans werent even born in America or even raised there, just switched sides cause they werent good enough for the German squad.