Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Balotelli/Pedro in the cut breh. Giroud will still start for us, he's too important and despite his faults. Put pace and intelligent players around him and we're good.

Lets just enjoy the World Cup and go from there.
I like Arsenal but I really don't understand why you lot can't splurge and pick up the one piece to become contenders.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I like Arsenal but I really don't understand why you lot can't splurge and pick up the one piece to become contenders.

Arsene is real particular about the player and price paid. So that is one issue.

We have tried but in recent years I don't know who we could've gotten outside of Ozil. We are still in the process of emerging from the stadium and Cesc-RVP teams not an exciting proposition for some players.

Now, I think that has changed.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Arsene is real particular about the player and price paid. So that is one issue.

We have tried but in recent years I don't know who we could've gotten outside of Ozil. We are still in the process of emerging from the stadium and Cesc-RVP teams not an exciting proposition for some players.

Now, I think that has changed.
Particular and won't pick up Morata before his price inflates. And even with a buy back would be top stop-gap until you can figure out what you truly want.

I read Balotelli here and there, but I doubt that. So I guess I'll just wait and see on your squad. Good luck.:yeshrug:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ghana's put out their starting XI for tonight's match against South Korea. Other than Opare sitting out this looks like a real lineup we could see in the USA match.

Fatau Dauda: Harrison Afful, Kwadwo Asamoah, John Boye, Jonathan Mensah: Rabiu Mohammed, Kevin-Prince Boateng, Sulley Muntari: Asamoah Gyan, Majeed Waris, Andre Ayew