Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
:russ:

Fluminense fans chanting "Fred vai te pegar (Freddy's coming for you)"

FREDDY.jpg

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
USA have no chance of making it out of their group. None. Same with Nigeria.

:mjlol:

Look, I'm not gonna say USA will make it through. But you have to be pretty daft to think the USA can't advance past Ghana or Portugal. Ghana's defense is complete shyt, and they've struggled this calendar year with scoring. Haven't scored more than a goal in a match this year. Portugal struggles to score too. It took Sweden foolishly high pressing and basically ignoring CR7 for them to qualify. Tired of ig'nant motherfukkers acting like the other 3 teams are all title contenders and the USA doesn't belong on the same pitch.

The USA doesn't have any world class players, but they're a well-organized unit with some pace. They're not Australia or Iran or some team that's just glad to be there. There's some quality in that US side.

Daps
can't believe this wack team actually won at New England :blessed:

what an MLS result

why has tfc played like 4 less games than the rest of the league? i know they started a week after everyone else. not like bmo field is used for anything else. any midweek games for them?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
why has tfc played like 4 less games than the rest of the league? i know they started a week after everyone else. not like bmo field is used for anything else. any midweek games for them?
no idea whatsoever, probably some kind of availability issue. i know galaxy started with something like 7 away games and 2 home games, and t hey've had a flurry of home games lately

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Germany has to much depth like the reus loss aint really big of a deal. I hope to draxler shine in this tournament i as i think goetze is gon be abit rusty from barely playing this passed season.