Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
My thoughts....

It was a decent game... nothing spectacular... We would be better if the entire team was more proficient with their passing. A lot of chances wasted. You won't get that many opportunities in Brazil to make a play. This is were Donovan is missed. I don't like Besler on the back line. He plays too nervous and never seems to quite shake the jitters off. I would rather see Brooks instead. Gonzalez is what he is and what we already knew. The stage is too big for Zusi and Bedoya.

Other than the penalty, it was a solid defensive game.

Donovan is out of shape and is done with. He has a whopping 2 goals and one assist in the MLS...fukkING MLS...He does not deserve to play on the team.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Donovan is out of shape and is done with. He has a whopping 2 goals and one assist in the MLS...fukkING MLS...He does not deserve to play on the team.

Exactly, nikkas are fukking stupid. That motherfukking nikka Donovan had a booze gut like he was in college. MLS is a retirement home right now, it's a Championship-esque league if we were kind.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
article-2651757-1E8F458000000578-64_634x437.jpg

article-2651757-1E8F44A100000578-647_634x464.jpg

:mjlol: WTF is going on in this picture?

The guys trollface in the background :russ:

Exactly, nikkas are fukking stupid. That motherfukking nikka Donovan had a booze gut like he was in college. MLS is a retirement home right now, it's a Championship-esque league if we were kind.

:whoa: Championship is a good league bro, probably the most entertaining in the world as everyone has an equal chance. Not the best but im not sure many MLS teams would be able to keep up in the championship theres some good players in that league :lupe:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

I think its time for an #OFT charity drive. For only 50 cents a day, you too can give a poor, cliché-ridden, ignorant poster an opportunity to receive a top-notch footballing education. He will receive the best Wikipedia pages, YouTube clips, and sometimes full match videos.

Gone will be the days of wild guessing, dismissing entire leagues without having watched one second, and instant glorification of all that is English, meaning your typical #OFT student will set himself apart from the typical student out there and be able to have the knowledge and resume to succeed, and even get into a institution of higher football learning if necessary.

Please give us a call at 1800-FIGHT-IGNORANCE and make the world a better place.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I think its time for an #OFT charity drive. For only 50 cents a day, you too can give a poor, cliché-ridden, ignorant poster an opportunity to receive a top-notch footballing education. He will receive the best Wikipedia pages, YouTube clips, and sometimes full match videos.

Gone will be the days of wild guessing, dismissing entire leagues without having watched one second, and instant glorification of all that is English, meaning your typical #OFT student will set himself apart from the typical student out there and be able to have the knowledge and resume to succeed, and even get into a institution of higher football learning if necessary.

Please give us a call at 1800-FIGHT-IGNORANCE and make the world a better place.

:dwillhuh:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man I open my computer to hear a video saying Marco Reus has an ankle injury. Hopefully he gets that healed up before the tourney

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

You are obsessed with getting attention. I see you breh, don't worry. Troll away though.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
USA have no chance of making it out of their group. None. Same with Nigeria.