Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I like the US game plan. You see organization and a desire to break extremely fast.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
lol, Gonzalez comes in and it turns into a disaster :laff:

he's gone from ridiculously highly regarded to a liability in a year :yeshrug:

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
We need to cut this late game club med bullshyt or if we have a goal lead late game we will be sent packing . Zusi is ass. Diskerud is ass in front of goal. Altitude is the fukkin man though. MB is one of the few cacs I respect. He is all business all the time and serves up some passes.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Altidore asked on the goals, "Oh it was fine".:russ:
I hate that they count that Sunderland bullshyt in the streaks, those ESPN guys are being sensationalist.

Goals will ALWAYS come when he's playing with the US. Acting like fukking Bradley and Dempsey are whoever the fukk he plays with in Sunderland, I can't even remember their names. Borini and Larsson or whatever.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Diskerud, Zusi :camby: these dudes should not be representing a nation in the world cup.

I said it before and I'll say it again that Altidore is the best option of the pool of strikers the USA has.

Nigeria was so shyt today if I was their coach I would limit them to 2 touches max, those bums take way too long to pass the ball and don't move enough. Should have had a goal in the first half but that dude decided to shoot with his right toe from the left side of the goal instead of making the easy square pass for the tap in. This is the team that was getting hyped up on here so bad? :scusthov:

Spain looked good out there today in the 2nd half i watched :banderas:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I hate that they count that Sunderland bullshyt in the streaks, those ESPN guys are being sensationalist.

Goals will ALWAYS come when he's playing with the US. Acting like fukking Bradley and Dempsey are whoever the fukk he plays with in Sunderland, I can't even remember their names. Borini and Larsson or whatever.
Yep, sensationalist is the perfect word. They were using him as some sort of scapegoat even though he played well in the friendlies leading up to the tournament. You can have a good game as a striker and not score goals. But not in these commentators minds.

These idiots said Beckerman had a great game today :russ: i damn near fell out my chair

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida

Bradley and Dempsey did miss him a few times tho trying to take shots they had no business taking on some selfish shyt. They can't be overlooking those plays in the cup