Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yes:I done told yall about this overrated pos @horse. kills I want u to apologize for that neg u gave me. That shyt still hurt my feelings cuh

:ufdup:

Chelsea Fam
After signing Mendes, Fabregas and Costa
WTF is our midfield about to look like...
We running a 4-3-3 I guess next season or a 4-5-1
We got enough depth to have lines like a hockey team​

Koke Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

i2drNde1Cg8tx.gif

Chelsea 2014-2020 title lock

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ghanaian witch doctors putting in WORK. :salute:

Ghanaian witch doctor claims he caused Cristiano Ronaldo’s knee injury | Football | theguardian.com

Ghana’s most influential witch doctor has claimed he is responsible for the knee injury that is threatening to Cristiano Ronaldo’s participation at the World Cup.

Nana Kwaku Bonsam – whose name translates literally as “Devil of Wednesday” – predicted in February that the Real Madrid forward would be forced to miss this summer’s tournament in Brazil with injury. A statement from the Portuguese FA on Wednesday confirmed that Ronaldo is suffering from tendinosis in his left knee as well as nursing a muscle problem in his left thigh, which caused him to miss the 0-0 draw with Greece at the weekend.

Ghana are set to meet Portugal in their final match of Group G in Brasilia on 26 June and Bonsam claims to have conjured a special powder from his gods, mixed with several leaves and concoctions which have been placed around an image and caricature of the former Manchester United player.

“I know what Cristiano Ronaldo’s injury is about, I’m working on him,” Bonsam, who serves at the Kofioo Kofi shrine, said in an interview with the Kumasi-based Angel FM.

“I am very serious about it. Last week, I went around looking for four dogs and I got them to be used in manufacturing a special spirit called Kahwiri Kapam.

“I said it four months ago that I will work on Cristiano Ronaldo seriously and rule him out of the World up or at least prevent him from playing against Ghana and the best thing I can do is to keep him out though injury.

“This injury can never be cured by any medic, they can never see what is causing the injury because it is spiritual. Today, it is his knee, tomorrow it is his thigh, next day it is something else.”

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:ufdup:

Koke Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

i2drNde1Cg8tx.gif

Chelsea 2014-2020 title lock
Pass the fukking plates brehs :damn:

You know the gawd BEEN blue since man like Frank Sinclair were doing things :wow:

Just a posh Jamaican yute growing up living the glitzy life on Fulham Road :blessed:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Wasn't he the lad who flopped at Roma and ran back to america with his tail between his legs or am i thinking of someone else?
ooooh, you got me :camby:

stand by what i say. wasnt willing to play the politics and bias game, now comfortable and very well paid.

guy is :eat:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
he's going to real after the wc, lets be honest.

lets not forgot last year

suarez.jpg

Lol. Last year at this time Liverpool was a middling club out of Europe and Suarez's rep was at an all-time low while facing a 10 match suspension.

Now the Reds are CL-bound, Suarez is the best striker in the world, and the team is stacked with young talent. Honestly, Rodgers shouldn't answer the phone until Madrid is offering 130 million pounds.