Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Frank Lampard & David Villa have both agreed deals to join New York City FC in the MLS.

Doesnt really help the stereotype that star players only go to MLS at the end of their careers :russ: But they are both still good players who can play in the top leagues :manny: Villa especially, Lampard looks pretty finished tho but wouldnt go missing in Serie A for example

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
what kind of problem entrenched in the black community did frush tap into, offending like 2 people?

black brits chase white women? steve harvey? tariq nasheed? so clueless im just spouting TLR keywords. i dont even know what they do. steve harvey wrote that book. i mistakenly saw some of steve harvey show, after tennis i think it was. some 5'1 250 white woman was struggling looking for love, and there was a lot of flirty teasing by steve, and they brought out some british male? why???

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I know we don't neg fellow OFT man but this fool @frush11 just got one for being an overall wasteman :manny:
:dwillhuh:
The second man really start fi neg man inna dis bumbaclaat tread mi lash out and frig up every single p*ssy hole who a dey infringe and violate pon fi mi brehdren dem scene?!!?!?!?!?
Easy yute

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
cescnncu0.gif

Lets not act like LvG wont be shopping in that reject bin. :(

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

aaaaaaaaaaaaand world domination begins.

the only thing I'm concerned about is in 10 years when players start wanting to go to NYC over Manchester, cause let's be honest who the fukk cares about Manchester as a city. It's Des Moines status without it's soccer stuff. will manchester try and hijack some of these deals? :patrice:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

aaaaaaaaaaaaand world domination begins.

the only thing I'm concerned about is in 10 years when players start wanting to go to NYC over Manchester, cause let's be honest who the fukk cares about Manchester as a city. It's Des Moines status without it's soccer stuff. will manchester try and hijack some of these deals? :patrice:

MLS might become Bundesliga status.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
NYCFC having a better midfield than United :dead: and a better forward than Arsenal :to:

The weekend of Cesc just shows the fukkery in the transfer market. His agent is just throwing anything at the wall.