Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
jmUe3zP.jpg

Dapped, you must spread rep to others, :salute:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Random question and it has nothing to do with with me, but my homie wants to know if it's too late for a 24 year old to persue a formula one career.
It's over for that. Them boys start YOUNG. He's gonna have to do hella go-kart circuits and training just to even get started. It would take years for him to just get to Formula Renault. Tell him allow it

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
This Asian girl wanted me to go with her but I'm racist as fook and I also did not want to deal with the hipsters

:ufdup:

Last year was fun as fukk, despite the biblical rain storms, even beyond the women, seeing Kanye was well worth it.

This year, I reckon no rain plus Strokes, Vampire Weekend, Chance, Gambino, Disclosure, Outkast and the women and I'm gonna be in Brooklyn/NYC for almost a week with nothing to do but drink and listen to music...:bryan::bow: can't fukking wait.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:ufdup:

Last year was fun as fukk, despite the biblical rain storms, even beyond the women, seeing Kanye was well worth it.

This year, I reckon no rain plus Strokes, Vampire Weekend, Chance, Gambino, Disclosure, Outkast and the women and I'm gonna be in Brooklyn/NYC for almost a week with nothing to do but drink and listen to music...:bryan::bow: can't fukking wait.
All the Jewish women are yours :banderas: