Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Lurk.gif

just waiting for that last training session injury

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@Liu Kang any way I can get the Mou gif in smiley form?

How that would look or be executed I'll leave up to you, but I got faith

VSELQ.gif

I'd love an OFT shirt...gonna be hard to give up Winona though :ahh:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
I think I've saw all the most known SoKo movies til date (Chaser, Yellow sea, I saw the Devil, Vengeance trilogy etc.). What's new in the scene ? I've been fiending for some new stuff lately.

Last night i watched 'commitment', but also look up, 'the company man,'new world', ' Berlin file'

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Anybody who wants an OFT kit avi, @me with number, name and color (dark or light)

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
And btw the 2006 OFT World Cup Squad >>>

And for the record if it wasn't for me, you guys would be posting in some back alleys in some slum, posting careers ending up like Denilson's (Betis one) :scusthov:

And coates its time to hang up your boots and let some new blood to come through. you obviously don't care enough about international oft to be posting with deze Yankz and your international career is mimicking that of Beckham's in his later years.

Good luck fellas :sas2:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
And coates its time to hang up your boots and let some new blood to come through. you obviously don't care enough about international oft to be posting with deze Yankz and your international career is mimicking that of Beckham's in his later years.

Good luck fellas :sas2:
winning 3 MLS championships then retiring at PSG playing in champions league and winning a french championship is bad now? :leon: