Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
My friend lives in BK, I'd be content with a Brooklyn Girls-style warehouse party :banderas:

I'm actually a little wary of liking Brooklyn too much that I'll want to move out there :ehh:
I don't know about the expensiveness of Colorado but don't move to NJ or NY unless you got racks or are prepared to live in a closet by yourself or a slightly bigger closet with roomates

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I don't know about the expensiveness of Colorado but don't move to NJ or NY unless you got racks or are prepared to live in a closet by yourself or a slightly bigger closet with roomates
or just forfeit the ability to save money

i got a lotta family in brooklyn and they live in nice places. not brooklyn heights or park slope at all, but two bedroom joints with hardwood floors.

them savings accounts are hurtin i think tho :snoop:

be artistic and move to NY to pursue your passion brehs

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
oft meetup?

quips galore. light taunting of grams. hipster white women. no need for anyone to be a token.
Anybody who makes fun of me IN ANY WAY will get a

courvoisier-35cl-3302-p.jpg

smashed over their head #still

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
or just forfeit the ability to save money

i got a lotta family in brooklyn and they live in nice places. not brooklyn heights or park slope at all, but two bedroom joints with hardwood floors.

them savings accounts are hurtin i think tho :snoop:

be artistic and move to NY to pursue your passion brehs

Yeah my friend living in BK just moved out there several months back. Said he's never made so much money and been so broke :dead:

Oh, and I'm down to clown on the meet up :obama:

I always thought the first OFT meetup would be in Brazil. Brazucas, Bundas and Bribes :wow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Colorado isn't expensive at all.

But over the next few years it will start getting pricey. A lot of people are moving here and prices are steadily creeping up. Though I don't blame them, Denver is growing like crazy :manny:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
If I uploaded a trailer of a movie I was doing, then I said pay me $7.00 via paypal and I'll send you the full link, would you brehs trust me enough to pay? What if I was some random breh. Also, how susceptible would I be to somebody just uploading the full joint for free? :lallana: