Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: This breh Suarez complainin about being booed by the crowd and then sayin they do it because they must be scared of a player like him :laff:

Why do y'all boo him?...I understand if man u fans do it but why does the whole England does it?...it's the stupidiest shyt I've ever seen...if he was playin in a mostly black country I would understand but I doubt England has a bigger percentage of black people than Uruguay:skip:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also :laugh: at me always "hiding"...never done that because all we have done for the past few years is win:heh:

even with LFC being mediocre I was holdin our thread down with Edmund and Holli the past 2 seasons m8s

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Why do y'all boo him?...I understand if man u fans do it but why does the whole England does it?...it's the stupidiest shyt I've ever seen...if he was playin in a mostly black country I would understand but I doubt England has a bigger percentage of black people than Uruguay:skip:

:umad:

Suarez has had it easy say compared to Becks after the 98 World Cup & Ashley cole after the Cheryl stuff

I guess that Britain dont like fraud c*nts, (see Amir Khan) sees Suarez as just an overall c*nt from the World Cup + Evra situation + Being abit of a cheat + playin for a scum club like Liverpool.

Guess you Uruguayans aint built for it :lift:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People just boo him to get a reaction and cos its a laugh.

Fans that are openly racist will still boo him to put him off his game.

Some players play better with a crowd on their back, separates men from the boys.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Also :laugh: at me always "hiding"...never done that because all we have done for the past few years is win:heh:

even with LFC being mediocre I was holdin our thread down with Edmund and Holli the past 2 seasons m8s

What it do this season bruv? Where we be at this season Eddie, we gon have to hold it down one more again :rambo:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The question isn't, "why boo Suarez?" the question is, "why not boo Suarez?"

I'd genuinely love to believe that people-beyond his indiscretions, beyond his cheating, his smugness, his overestimation of how good he is-simply believe he is a ugly, oleaginous, rat lookin motherfukker who looks like he can eat an apple through a tennis racquet, e.g.

Luis-Suarez-of-Uruguay-003.jpg

Oh. And shyt like this:

suarezg6ujn.gif

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Since the racist situation it gives them an excuse to target him.. He is Uruguays main threat so they boo'ed him to get him out of his game...

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Since the racist situation it gives them an excuse to target him.. He is Uruguays main threat so they boo'ed him to get him out of his game...It's just a tactic like when Ashley cole left arsenal for Chelsea the fans felt betrayed and boo'ed him for a long time when he played in arsenal