Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Can't say i have.

I have the backlog before i try anything new, malazan as discussed.

Also have name of the wind on the backburner as well.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Can't say i have.

I have the backlog before i try anything new, malazan as discussed.

Also have name of the wind on the backburner as well.

A chick was telling me about that Kingkiller series, but women have been on a real tear of reading trash recently so I ignored.

I actually re-read the first chapter of Malzahn when I was picking these new joints up and it was mostly the format of the ebook I had obtained that was pissing me off it seems. I'll give those a proper hardcover go eventually.

Also, I wonder how a writer goes about getting a shout from a best-selling author. The dude who wrote Acacia has basically made his life off of GRRM co-signs. I can only imagine terrible sexual favors were exchanged.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin

:sadbron:

But I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't chaaaange

:lawd:

Some dude posted this in an ill-advised kpop thread about a month ago.

This shyt is flames. Peep the dude that looks like a Korean David Bowie and how at the end the put the one that can dance in the middle to distract you from the fact that they're butchering the dougie.

Baby don't leave me, I know you still need me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

BIGBANG - BAD BOY M/V - YouTube

This shyt is flames. Peep the dude that looks like a Korean David Bowie and how at the end the put the one that can dance in the middle to distract you from the fact that they're butchering the dougie.

Finally the korean boy band bad boy anthem we've all been waiting for, it's almost too good.

But you know what watching these videos, maybe we should just stop the internet for a while? Not long, just y'know, a break.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

BIGBANG - BAD BOY M/V - YouTube

I love random k-pop when I come across it, no idea what any of the bands are. Like boybands with funky hair and sexy asian chicks dancingn/singing cool sounding songs. It's such a nice innocent kind of thing that still exists, you don't need any overt anything for success, it's just a pleasant music scene and all. Koreans in general :obama:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Finally the korean boy band bad boy anthem we've all been waiting for, it's almost too good.

But you know what watching these videos, maybe we should just stop the internet for a while? Not long, just y'know, a break.
there's too much to learn, too much to look at

www dot com click click clickclickclickclickclick its real easy man

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
there's too much to learn, too much to look at

www dot com click click clickclickclickclickclick its real easy man

Upon further watching I do need me a pair of them leopard jeans. Thanks BigBang:thumbsup:

Now if we as Americans are five years behind in fashion terms where are the teenage S. Koreans at?

Timbs? Gay designer jeans? Football gloves? Medallions big as hubcaps e.g. rap circa 2005-2009? Eye shadow? Punk jean vests?

:mindblown:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Upon further watching I do need me a pair of them leopard jeans. Thanks BigBang:thumbsup:

Now if we as Americans are five years behind in fashion terms where are the teenage S. Koreans at?

Timbs? Gay designer jeans? Football gloves? Medallions big as hubcaps e.g. rap circa 2005-2009? Eye shadow? Punk jean vests?

:mindblown:

It's a weird Korean amalgam of all things yesteryear that when combined somehow seems tomorrow.

It's like whereas the Japanese give birth to street wear, Korea is where it goes to die and come back to life as some sort of monster.

K-pop itself just seems to be western pop music on a slight time delay. The obvious obsession with black hip-hop and R&B culture I find hilarious as unlike the Japanese they aren't vocal in their dikkriding. It's like we shouldn't notice what they're up to over there in hopes that they can all pretend that it's all them.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So we signing Cazorla or what? Whats the latest?

No. Arsenal agreed to terms apparently. Alas, the sheikh was reportedly in Biarritz when he heard the news whereupon he sent Sheikh Jr. to Malaga to figure a solution to their monetary problems. And Manuel said no as well so that's that. Or at least he said no to 15-20 m.

It would be nice for Arsenal to have another Spanish roving creation polecat. They're all the rage these days.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It's a weird Korean amalgam of all things yesteryear that when combined somehow seems tomorrow.

It's like whereas the Japanese give birth to street wear, Korea is where it goes to die and come back to life as some sort of monster.

K-pop itself just seems to be western pop music on a slight time delay. The obvious obsession with black hip-hop and R&B culture I find hilarious as unlike the Japanese they aren't vocal in their dikkriding. It's like we shouldn't notice what they're up to over there in hopes that they can all pretend that it's all them.

That's not very flattering for the hip-hop and r&b culture. This isn't a revelation by any stretch of the imagination but you do get a keen sense of how ridiculous it is when someone outside recreates it. It being hip-hop and its culture, a bit like what they were talking about in that Olympic buzz thread.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
That's not very flattering for the hip-hop and r&b culture. This isn't a revelation by any stretch of the imagination but you do get a keen sense of how ridiculous it is when someone outside recreates it. It being hip-hop and its culture, a bit like what they were talking about in that Olympic buzz thread.

Yeah, you get stuff like this

This is what you get when you take the Top 50 HipHop and R&B songs and videos and throw them in a Daewoo microwave.

Side note: I'd fukk the shyt out of that neckrolling, no body having Korean chick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
She is sexy in a weird faux-hoodrat way.

'cept when it comes to Korean women now I can't help but imagine hairy bushes everywhere. Which I figured out is the deal with that, shaved=slutty, hair=not slutty over there. How well that system works I can't tell.

Not necessarily my cup of vajayjay tbh