Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

Well it is true that Ohara did wifey up next mans sloppy 8th or 9ths. Edward Sheringham :smugfavre: :win: He got the fanny when it was at its peak

But for all people to say it tho, Leon Knight who went from being the hottest prospect in the country to not being mentioned at all within 3 years. :manny: And that was like 8 years ago

Anyway a Baby's head x 2 is always gunna beat any black cock any day of the week no matter what hand your holdin when it comes to destroyin the p*ssy. Maybe OHara can get her a designer vagina for christmas

Yep, Imagine being in a coach with huddlestone, Defoe and Jenas and loads of others who have been up there.

Even some kid from round my way fukked her a few times and guess what, he was selling coke and had a Bentley, wonder if she woulda stuck by him now he's got 13 years?

Proper slag that one.

Gash for cash.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
O'Hara needs to rock Leon Knight's jaw, but this is the price you pay for baggin a hoe.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kinda weird to just dig out o hara for no reason though.

Looking for attention I spose.

He got it as well, I bet it's the first time he ever trended.

Says he got the sack last year for tweeting about Obama being pro gay marriage.

Might get another lesson tomorrow.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
9qid82.jpg

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Think i might make an official olympics thread, i need somewhere to brag when team GB wins a medal in some random event, a place with a wider audience than this thread.

Plus everyone needs a place to discuss the random events i spose :ld:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I saw some of the Japan game.....that was another good one.....I think if understood the sport more I would get into it.....:manny:......

I was asking mastermind about the godfather.

But on this topic. If you want to get in to sawker ball, don't choose the olympics, it's a soulless bore of a competition.

Well, unless you think it's good. Then you'll watch some proper stuff and your head will explode:whoo: