Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I was asking mastermind about the godfather.

But on this topic. If you want to get in to sawker ball, don't choose the olympics, it's a soulless bore of a competition.

Well, unless you think it's good. Then you'll watch some proper stuff and your head will explode:whoo:

oh my bad homey....Im just watching for the competition but like I said I dont know enough about the sport....what is some proper stuff to check for?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Have you only just watched them?
yes, but this is a documentary about the movies on History channel.

They interviewed some of the actors and Coppola and also talked to some Mafia members, political types, and historians. It just aired this week here in the US. Discussed its impact on American society and how it impacted Mafia life in America. Very good

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Someone could have told me Pen already made an olympics thread for all the other stuff.

ermagerd thx alot guyz :/

KOTK

Pro
Daps
:laff:

Well it is true that Ohara did wifey up next mans sloppy 8th or 9ths. Edward Sheringham :smugfavre: :win: He got the fanny when it was at its peak

But for all people to say it tho, Leon Knight who went from being the hottest prospect in the country to not being mentioned at all within 3 years. :manny: And that was like 8 years ago

Anyway a Baby's head x 2 is always gunna beat any black cock any day of the week no matter what hand your holdin when it comes to destroyin the p*ssy. Maybe OHara can get her a designer vagina for christmas
Frimmers with the biggest tweet

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Most swagged out team on da planat

tumblr_m7rzm52fJS1rae1k9o2_500.jpg

yFFbb.jpg

tumblr_m7s0bgBe1T1r2z3h1o1_500.png

:ohlawd:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
My search for epic fantasy shyt to read while ASOIAF goes on an eleven year hiatus continues. Picked up the first books in the Acacia and The Long Price quartets respectively.

Glivmayne you ever fukked with either?

And picked up some le Carre books as for someone who enjoy espionage fiction I'm shockingly unfamiliar with his work. Although it seems I've already fukked myself by watching the movie of what's considered his best work.