Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
falcao is a fukkin beast brehs

he really needs to go a real big club. for real

:smugfavre:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Can't see him moving if they qualify for the CL.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
So Nesta might be comin to Major League Soccer. To the NYRB

moves like these only turn me off more. the last two games half the team has been injured, a bunch of internationals or former internationals, and now half the team are made of cheap american backups fresh out of college.

guess what, two 1-0 wins as opposed to crazy inconsistency.

the team is working harder than ever and got the first two clean sheets of the season too. just stacking players on top of each other dont work and our advantage in the $$ department in the league is so much that i feel weird about cheering them on even though they're fukking midtable at best with a team of relative stars :hmm:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If MLS continued to cater to the current fanbase it will simply maintain and potentially stagnate.

Big names are the only way it grows, both financially and in terms of global recognition... bringing in that paper will surely improve it long term.

If you're a current MLS fan you surely have to understand that if the league caters to you (rather than attempting to bring in casual fans) it will never truly be as big as it can be.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
diouf > downing

diouf flopped cos he's mental and didn't really give a sh1t. downing's that guy who gives it his all and still comes up short.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lost:

- samba
- nelsen
- salgado
- jones
- diouf
- andrews
- emerton

(bringing in over £25m)

brought in:

- bradley orr
- bruno ribeiro
- goodwillie (who he says is compared to wayne rooney)
- his agent jerome anderson's son myles

Yakubu... yeah, he's scored goals, but they only brought him in after they failed to get Beckford.

If it's the board's doing, he's a dikkhead for taking the cheques knowing they're going down. If dude was as dignified as they say, he'd stand up for the club, but he's just trying to get paper in what he knows will be his last ever top level managerial gig.

Daps
Reppin
Vinewood
Kean is just taking them cheques and holding onto that job for dear life!! he aint working again if he gets sacked thats for sure!

concise

Veteran
Daps
If MLS continued to cater to the current fanbase it will simply maintain and potentially stagnate.

Big names are the only way it grows, both financially and in terms of global recognition... bringing in that paper will surely improve it long term.

If you're a current MLS fan you surely have to understand that if the league caters to you (rather than attempting to bring in casual fans) it will never truly be as big as it can be.

:what:

:wtf:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:smh: you dont go THAT hard on your first time breh
:rudy:how else do you go?

i know how to exercise breh, i've just been on a weed/couch binge for a year
One thing that perplexes is, people with the same names but dodgy, i mean wtf is horseface's name doing? Couldn't be arsed typing those extra letters?
you know me so well babez
:yes:

Womens world cup thread >>>
let us never forget

what ya'll think bout that breh Clint Dempsey? top 4 scorer in England right now. Heard he might be going to Arsenal or Liverpool next season. :leon:
who?