Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Just proves my point, while the physical advantage may be there(though i don't think he's that tall tbf) i'm sure i would have a better gameplan for the fight.

I imagine he would charge at me head on, screaming in some sort of foreign clicking tongue, then i would simply act like a bullfighter. Ducking and diving his incoming charges.

I would then channel the spirit of warriors past, and like a great english knight in shining armour, i would parry and smash that sucka with some sort of weapon. Which i remembered to bring to the fight because of my superior intelligence.

I'm shocked you are not a Liverpool supporter...the way you harp on about your ''superior intelligence'' makes one inclined to think you are either a troll or overcompensating for other shortcomings...which is it, friend?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm shocked you are not a Liverpool supporter...the way you harp on about your ''superior intelligence'' makes one inclined to think you are either a troll or overcompensating for other shortcomings...which is it, friend?

I'm simply making light of the stereotype of all football players being kind of dumb.

And of course with the poor education levels in africa, this would be increased in players from that part of the world.

You tryna make this a race thing?:scusthov:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John+MENSAH.jpg

Taking this guy over Gilver

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Chelsea back where they belong. Londons 3rd team and thats that.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I just switched the coli to SOHH's position on my main bookmark toolbar.

Lads it's done, it's now official.

Daps
I'm simply making light of the stereotype of all football players being kind of dumb.

And of course with the poor education levels in africa, this would be increased in players from that part of the world.

You tryna make this a race thing?:scusthov:

:childplease:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
I just switched the coli to SOHH's position on my main bookmark toolbar.

Lads it's done, it's now official.
I deleted sohh from everything, fukk that.

this new gaff has instant replies, you dont even need to refresh :wtf:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The under-fire Blackburn Rovers manager Steve Kean has insisted his future at the relegated club is secure, with "exciting times" ahead.

After enduring a terrible season, marked by fan protests against Kean and the club's owners Venky's, Blackburn were relegated on Monday by defeat to Wigan. However, Kean remains convinced of his ability to turn the situation around, and of Venky's credentials.

He said: "Moving forwards it is going to be an exciting time for the club. We have taken a massive backward step but we have to look forward and make sure we can get back at the first time of asking. The owners are not going anywhere, I'm not going anywhere."

When asked if Venky's were the right owners for the club, he said: "100%."

Kean's troll game is unfukkwittable at the moment :bow:

Gonna miss the Europa League Final :noah: fukking work smmfh

Daps
Kean's troll game is unfukkwittable at the moment :bow:

Gonna miss the Europa League Final :noah: fukking work smmfh

http://boards.rovers.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=535&page=273

Is he the most deluded man on the planet? He says no fans are against him, and that everyone always says they are with him around Brockhall. No Steve, thats probably your yes men Indian owners telling you that. Didnt you have to hire a security guard? Was that because the fans are so with you?

I implore any person who see's Steve and mails anywhere, to ask for an apology from him.

:russ: