Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I've never really considered it before but seeing this terrible conversation about Suarez having a fight it makes me realise i would kick the shyt out of a lot of footballers.:ehh:

Punching Suarez right in his repulsive face:ahh:

outside of a guy like Drogba or Andy Carroll, truly big dudes, average footballers are no bigger than the average man. And those brehs dont even throw their hands, they try and do flying kicks :childplease:

I would expect most brehs in this thread to body a footballer unless they are a midget.:sitdown:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Dempsey is like a Ji-Sung Park who can do headers, and doesn't run as much.

About the same technical ability, namsayenbrehz.:ehh:
you're just......

butterfinger.gif

:laff:

:laff: :laff:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
outside of a guy like Drogba or Andy Carroll, truly big dudes, average footballers are no bigger than the average man. And those brehs dont even throw their hands, they try and do flying kicks :childplease:

I would expect most brehs in this thread to body a footballer unless they are a midget.:sitdown:
:childplease: Average man in top shape still has a better chance at winning a fight. I'll take the footballer.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Eddie's in his own little world breh. You'd think he'd get the message that nobody's left over there :to:

YAY we won the meaningless game out of the 2 :sitdown:
Here's a question: out of all the LFC's transfer flops, where does Downing rank? Think the whole fanbase has turned on him for good :scusthov:

Up there with the Degens, Dioufs, Jimmie Carters, Mark Kennedy's of the world

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:childplease: Average man in top shape still has a better chance at winning a fight. I'll take the footballer.

I'm inclined to agree to a certain extent.

But i'll set my stall out, i reckon i could smash any south american/iberian player, i'd be too big for them.

And i'd destroy any african player as well, i'd beat them using my smarts.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I'm inclined to agree to a certain extent.

But i'll set my stall out, i reckon i could smash any south american/iberian player, i'd be too big for them.

And i'd destroy any african player as well, i'd beat them using my smarts.

:leon:

L.S.

Unregistered User
Daps
Reppin
My City
Up there with the Degens, Dioufs, Jimmie Carters, Mark Kennedy's of the world
Degen was free though, plus he gave the physios year-round work. Diouf is the one I was thinking of. Aren't you a Milan fan? What's the story with our friend Aquilani?

Downing has done 3 positive things this season. 3! A super-jinking run from the half-way line & then a shot that cannoned off the bar vs. Sunderland in the 1st game, scored a pen in the CC Final shootout & scored the winner vs. Stoke in the FA Cup quarters. I honestly don't remember another positive contribution :wow:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

Just proves my point, while the physical advantage may be there(though i don't think he's that tall tbf) i'm sure i would have a better gameplan for the fight.

I imagine he would charge at me head on, screaming in some sort of foreign clicking tongue, then i would simply act like a bullfighter. Ducking and diving his incoming charges.

I would then channel the spirit of warriors past, and like a great english knight in shining armour, i would parry and smash that sucka with some sort of weapon. Which i remembered to bring to the fight because of my superior intelligence.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Degen was free though, plus he gave the physios year-round work. Diouf is the one I was thinking of. Aren't you a Milan fan? What's the story with our friend Aquilani?

Downing has done 3 positive things this season. 3! A super-jinking run from the half-way line & then a shot that cannoned off the bar vs. Sunderland in the 1st game, scored a pen in the CC Final shootout & scored the winner vs. Stoke in the FA Cup quarters. I honestly don't remember another positive contribution :wow:

Played well to begin with, played 21 out of 22 games, 6 assists, got injured wasnt the same player once he came back. Story of his career

Degen was still shyt.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Just proves my point, while the physical advantage may be there(though i don't think he's that tall tbf) i'm sure i would have a better gameplan for the fight.

I imagine he would charge at me head on, screaming in some sort of foreign clicking tongue, then i would simply act like a bullfighter. Ducking and diving his incoming charges.

I would then channel the spirit of warriors past, and like a great english knight in shining armour, i would parry and smash that sucka with some sort of weapon. Which i remembered to bring to the fight because of my superior intelligence.

Like Sandor Clegane did in the last ep

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Like Sandor Clegane did in the last ep

Yeah.

But a more perfect example would be from the 5th book, but if you haven't read them i won't spoil shyt.

Basically a proper top top knight sons the shyt out a reckless foreign type who has more strength and aggression. But my boy uses dem knight smarts, all da training, and leaves the brehz intestines on the floor:jawalrus:

Daps
I'm shocked you are not a Liverpool supporter...the way you harp on about your ''superior intelligence'' makes one inclined to think you are either a troll or overcompensating for other shortcomings...which is it, friend?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:childplease:

If Messi is trying to go, imma drop him. No questions asked. RVP? on hte mat. Gervinho? bed time. Carrick? sleep.

Dont sell yourself short, you would probably beat their asses too.

If Suarez called me a "Negrito" I aint running to someone like Evra did.