Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched the 1st 60mins of it, then got bored, but Spurs looked awful tbh.

LOL Borriello, lol hes ok, hes had about 3 good seasons if that and they always been years apart

Borriello's always looked useless when I've seen him, hope they get him.

Thought they signed Ade but he don't wanna accept a wage cut.

Harry Redknapp confides: “The other week one of the lads said to him that he hadn’t paid his £50 fine for being the worst player on the Friday morning — and told him, ‘fukking hell, Ade, you’re on 200 grand a week and you can’t afford to pay a £50 fine’.”

The response from Adebayor: “Don’t insult me — 225.”

:russ:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:krs:

He was alright in the season under Leonardo, linked up well with Pato, but he is fodder tbh

Kaka agent confirms Milan talks

“Yes, we talked about Kaka,” confessed his agent after a second meeting with Milan in as many days.

What you saying?

One step forward with the Ibra/Thiago sale and two steps back with this. :flabbynsick:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What you saying?

One step forward with the Ibra/Thiago sale and two steps back with this. :flabbynsick:

:yeshrug:

Jose told him to fukk off, he wants to stay in Europe & Its a PR move, to applease the ultras, who held a mock funeral the other day outside the some club building. The c*nt better reduced his wage demands. Plus I think one of Robson or Cassano might be gone. If he can get back some form it will be alright, but hes lost his pace he had so fukk knows what gunan happen. Plus this has been an on goin rumour for the past 6-12 months.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:

Jose told him to fukk off, he wants to stay in Europe & Its a PR move, to applease the ultras, who held a mock funeral the other day outside the some club building. The c*nt better reduced his wage demands. Plus I think one of Robson or Cassano might be gone. If he can get back some form it will be alright, but hes lost his pace he had so fukk knows what gunan happen. Plus this has been an on goin rumour for the past 6-12 months.

Yeah Marcotti was talking about some of them asking for refunds on their season tickets.

Lukaku is starting, right? :heh:

Ol' 30 degree angle nose ass nikkaa :youngsabo:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah Marcotti was talking about some of them asking for refunds on their season tickets.

Ol' 30 degree angle nose ass nikkaa :youngsabo:

Uncle Festa came out and said if fans are unhappy then we will offer refunds on season tickets. so far only k season tickets have been sold :snoop: