Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Am I the only one that thinks Bale actually hurt his career in the long run by being such a C-Ron dikkrider?

As a left back he's probably second only to Lahm but as a winger he's just above average.

And now he wants to move up to forward :rudy: Get a right foot FFS

#9 shirt and sayin I want to do what C dot is doin play on the opposite wing. He aint even put one consistent season together yet. All he is, is a more athletic David Beckham

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
How else would you describe his game, he has 1 great foot and engine
DBecks knew his role tho

he was one footed, but he was a great crosser. Is Bale even a good crosser of the ball? And lets not even go into dead ball situations. DBecks wasnt running around like a headless chicken because he wanted "freedom." like Bale does.

There are probably other players you can compare Bale too, but DBecks wouldnt be first on my mind, and I believe that is true of others minds too.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Am I the only one that thinks Bale actually hurt his career in the long run by being such a C-Ron dikkrider?

As a left back he's probably second only to Lahm but as a winger he's just above average.

And now he wants to move up to forward :rudy: Get a right foot FFS

I hope this is some sort of wind up. He's a rubbish LB. He'll ruin himself if he keeps insisting on coming inside off the wing which he did far too much this season. Breh got ideas above his station and thought he was an amc or something.

He's at his best rampaging down the wing.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Becks got ideas above his station as well, just like bale. Though it was different ideas, beckham thought he could be some pirlo type. It might work in the mls but he was never good enough to play there at the top level in europe.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
DBecks knew his role tho

he was one footed, but he was a great crosser. Is Bale even a good crosser of the ball? And lets not even go into dead ball situations. DBecks wasnt running around like a headless chicken because he wanted "freedom." like Bale does.

There are probably other players you can compare Bale too, but DBecks wouldnt be first on my mind, and I believe that is true of others minds too.

I never was the biggest fan of Beckham in the 1st place tbh. I respect him, but he was so overrated by people it was :scusthov:

Just goin with the British theme and i didnt want to insult Bale by comparin him to DB, David Bentley that is. Plus proper wingers seem to be dead in this day and age, they either AMC's/SS palyin out of position or if they are a winger they play on the opposite flank

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Becks got ideas above his station as well, just like bale. Though it was different ideas, beckham thought he could be some pirlo type. It might work in the mls but he was never good enough to play there at the top level in europe.

:yes:

Becks wanted to play in CM, Fergie was like nah, know your role lad. The closest he got was playin on the right in Sven's diamond

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
#9 shirt and sayin I want to do what C dot is doin play on the opposite wing. He aint even put one consistent season together yet. All he is, is a more athletic David Beckham

:dead: Didn't know he took the 9. Dude is ridiculous.

I've always considered him a white(er) Aaron Lennon :manny:

I hope this is some sort of wind up. He's a rubbish LB. He'll ruin himself if he keeps insisting on coming inside off the wing which he did far too much this season. Breh got ideas above his station and thought he was an amc or something.

He's at his best rampaging down the wing.

At LB his offense is remarkable instead of right above expected.

The last year and a half has confirmed not that he has arrived, but that Maicon is :flabbynsick:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
and going back to it, thats the most disappointing thing about Bale to me is that he isnt that good of a crosser. He should really be better but he isnt and that bothers me greatly.

I disagree about him not potentially being a great wing back tho. I think he has the stamina for it and he bombs up and down the flank now anyway. That is the position he would play if he leaves England.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Becks' move to the middle isn't really out of want, though, more out of necessity. He doesn't have the

and going back to it, thats the most disappointing thing about Bale to me is that he isnt that good of a crosser. He should really be better but he isnt and that bothers me greatly.

I disagree about him not potentially being a great wing back tho. I think he has the stamina for it and he bombs up and down the flank now anyway. That is the position he would play if he leaves England.

Exactly. Baletti would eat good in Italy.

He's just not good enough to be the player he wants to be.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
wait, Bale is wearing #9? :wtf:

He's throwing the crosses in the bushes. :birdman:

What's best is that playing on the opposite wing is going to fukk his career just as much as it will fukk Lennon's, and they'll both hurt the team.

Two desperately one-footed inside out wingers.

AVB might already be done if he's co-signing this shyt.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:dead: Didn't know he took the 9. Dude is ridiculous.

I've always considered him a white(er) Aaron Lennon :manny:

At LB his offense is remarkable instead of right above expected.

The last year and a half has confirmed not that he has arrived, but that Maicon is :flabbynsick:

Thats the number he had on last night, not sure if thats for the season, but still, its fukkin criminal. He needs to drop Maicon some royalities