Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
also anyone in NYC area:

Free tickets to see Montpelier vs Lyon, Seriously
Trophee des champions
Here's the info. Email tdctickets2012@gmail.com. Include your name, email, and phone #. Up to 4 tickets and requests must be made by July 24th midnight. Enjoy!

for this sunday @ RBA. I can't be bothered even with freebies. funniest thing is the dude giving them out is this guy

(dont want this bringing negative attention to the guy on google, so /spoilers it is)

:laugh: job well done

might as well put that whole thing in spoilers, not quotes.

3pm start? I may be intrigued.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Interesting, Cahill going to NY for just 1 million may have something to do with LD10 going the other way... then Lampard would come to LA :leon:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Just got Gilver out of the red, but frush has apparently been pissing people off heavily :leostare:

Damn, homie:heh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I know I'm flooding with this stuff but seriously, most pointless statement of all time?

The New York Red Bulls released the following statement today regarding midfielder Tim Cahill:

"We are aware of Everton’s statement regarding midfielder Tim Cahill and our club. However, we have no comment at this time regarding him or any other non-New York player."

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Kuntmayne you my breh and all I know you'll see this at some point tonight

Give ya boy a rundown of Raw tonight :sadbron:

DX showed up with Xpac, Road Dogg & Ass man, then buried some entertainin guy on the mic

Layla & AJ had a segment :drool: but also some fukkery with Truth Lil Jimmy, Piper, Hacksaw and a few others. Also Mae Young & Sexual Chocolates child hand has grown up to be a white guy with glasses I think he had glasses)

Clay & Dude Love tagged in a squash vs Swagger

Bret Hart was there and did a :meh: when he announced The Miz's name for the IC match vs Christian. Miz won the match

Trish was lookin sexy as fukk

The Wedding, :bryan: looked like a pimp, AJ looked sexy, so it took place had Slick doin the Priest stuff, then AJ said yes to :bryan: Then she said it wasnt for :bryan: it then Vinces music hit then Vince said AJ is the new Raw GM

:bryan: started to go crazy then Punk came out then Rock came out to say he was fightin for the title @ the Rumble then :bryan: started goin crazy and intense at the Rock. Then he caught the Rock bottom. But :bryan: killed the segment.

Heyman & HHH had a confrontation in the ring, Heyman started talkin slick about HHH kids which led Steph to come to the ring, then they talked and Steph attacked Heyman so Brock came out and him and HHH fought it out, HHH got the upperhand and Brock ducked out of the ring

:win: was via skype watchin the show or reading a script. He said he loves The Rock

Taker came back to tag with Kane vs 3 or 6 other people but i didnt really pay attention.

Lita made an appearance

Heath Slater got beat up by a bunch of people

Cena vs Punk match, Cena had Punk beat but the ref bumped outside of the ring, then Big Show came down to fight Cena, knocked him out then Punk went for the pin, Cena kicked out, then Cena got Punk in the STF and Show came back, to get the match DQ, and Show beat up Cena then The Rock came down beat up show then, Punk attacked Rock gave him a GTS and that ended the show

I think i may of left somethnig out, thats all i can remember

No Stevie Goat tho :to: