Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
unreported news , toluca fans were warned for their racist chanting last night

if its not one thing its another eh

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
in our champions league american teams do well until they lose to a mexican team in the qf/sf despite "this year being the year we finally win the CL" .. only this happens every year

and when an MLS team is winning bad calls happen every single year with stunning regularity you wonder what the point of playing the game is

to the point that people call it "being CONCACAF'd"

BjIsXKBCIAAOdkV.jpg

it's the little things that have many of us just :yeshrug: every time it happens

Oh, so the refs took away the winning goal. :smh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
why do most english club forums have american c00ns?

nikkas are sheffield wednesday fans but talk shyt about MLS and American soccer? yeah mate, they make me cringe, they're full of shyte. I'm sure they like the pats on the head from the authentic English supporters :mjpls:

the shell of Gooch is waltzing through defenses now setting up plays :laugh:

EmptyBlondKitty.gif

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
why do most english club forums have american c00ns?

nikkas are sheffield wednesday fans but talk shyt about MLS and American soccer? yeah mate, they make me cringe, they're full of shyte. I'm sure they like the pats on the head from the authentic English supporters :mjpls:

Funny you mentioned that. When I went to the Blind Pig a few weeks back this American Gooner was just shytting on America. Like really dude :snoop: :heh: , never got the eurosnob thing til them. His African buddy was like :manny: they aint that bad. But this dude was just going after my country

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
spurs resorting to playing reserves in the 2nd leg of a european R16 cup tie :mjlol:

Funny you mentioned that. When I went to the Blind Pig a few weeks back this American Gooner was just shytting on America. Like really dude :snoop: :heh: , never got the eurosnob thing til them. His African buddy was like :manny: they aint that bad. But this dude was just going after my country
wouldn't mind if it was an actual informed opinion, but these types know nothing more than a few of the starters for top english teams, maybe messi and zlatan.. but no more. clowns :yeshrug:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
25 years today brehs :to:

It was a tough year, 24, but I made it thru :to:
thought you was 21or something tbh...:ehh:

welcome to the 25 club bruh...sh1ts about to start getting real for you tho :patrice:

oh and brehs, about that other situation with my girl, i won't expand on it cos thats just long now, but when you put that thought into your girls head that she can't just get comfortable thinking that you wont just end it if need be, boy they go in to keep that spot....i've been winning :banderas: :wow: