Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Where's @yoyoyo1 and his commentary during this Toluca/SJ match and the robbery on that goal?
I'm just so disillusioned when it comes to that, I barely pay attention anymore.

rewording: I'm just so disillusioned when it comes to screwjobs, I don't even comment anymore

it's one of the few things that gets me a bit sad when it comes to soccer anymore

SKC just scored, hopefully they will be the hopes

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
MLS squads gettin' merked in this CONCACAF Champs league.. I thought we closed the gap a little bit with LIGA MX :snoop:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Can somebody explain the CONCACAF thing ? What's the problem ? Corruption ?

concise

Veteran
Daps
@Liu Kang

question - Is it common on some of the other islands to pronounce lagé as lajé?

I was listening to some song today which I don't remember but I remember hearing it in this one?

That's supposed to be cute talk, right?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Can somebody explain the CONCACAF thing ? What's the problem ? Corruption ?
in our champions league american teams do well until they lose to a mexican team in the qf/sf despite "this year being the year we finally win the CL" .. only this happens every year

and when an MLS team is winning bad calls happen every single year with stunning regularity you wonder what the point of playing the game is

to the point that people call it "being CONCACAF'd"

BjIsXKBCIAAOdkV.jpg

it's the little things that have many of us just :yeshrug: every time it happens

Last edited: