Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
all that win did was take pressure off moyes and watch us get demolished in the next round :ld:

i wanted us to lose to keep the foot on moyes' neck

but now he definitely wont be sacked

hopefully we finish 7th so we dont have to bother with the europa league, concentrate on prem next year like liverpool

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
all that win did was take pressure off moyes and watch us get demolished in the next round :ld:

hopefully we finish 7th so we dont have to bother with the europa league, concentrate on prem next year like liverpool

We have a european sized squad. We need the europa league matches next season if we can get in.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Told yas:jawalrus:

Thought you weren't watching?

"i want us to lose" jog on you mug.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It wasn't murked was it? Wait Ya, we got blown out in the first leg by a :flabbynsick: Milan side. Arsenal in the CL has been pathetic for a minute now.
that Milan side was not :flabbynsick:

they just won the Serie A and had Silva and Zlatan.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
that Milan side was not :flabbynsick:

they just won the Serie A and had Silva and Zlatan.
There's no way we should've lost 4-0 though. I remember thinking we should have controlled that game easily due to their midfield age and quality compared to us. We fukked that tie up :snoop: RVP missed that sitter in the return leg too...it was too much for my heart

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
well fukk me, I forgot CL was on today, smh. And United got through. That's good, least we know Moyes will be here by the end of the season. Hopefully next season too. Imagine if United pulled a Chelsea and win it all, while knocking Arsenal out of CL next season. I might have to get a new avi.:lupe:

In Moyes we trust.:win: