Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
fukk this shyt, is there any Kobe picture wearing Bayern uni? :mjpls:

For researarch purposes only :mjpls:

While I'm here :

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/sheeeeeeet-i-never-knew-dahell-used-to-rap.198743/

Come enjoy OFT brehs :ahh:
Gawd was at one of their games last year:lupe:

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
@Hollister can you please explain "-lhe" to me :why:

i've been trying to understand this shyt for years now :snoop: i know hardly anyone uses it but i like to have it in my arsenal. i be bustin out shyt like fazê-lo in formal settings to sound smart :mjpls:

Yea its a bit complicated alright.

Think of it like "te"

"Eu vou te ajudar" or "eu vou-lhe ajudar"

It can also be used in the third person indirectly

"Eu vou encontrar com ele amanha" or "Eu vou encontrar-lhe amanha"

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yea its a bit complicated alright.

Think of it like "te"

"Eu vou te ajudar" or "eu vou-lhe ajudar"

It can also be used in the third person indirectly

"Eu vou encontrar com ele amanha" or "Eu vou encontrar-lhe amanha"
:salute:

so which is correct: ele já fez o jantar? or ele já fé-lo? or both? and why/why not? :lupe:

actually i know the first one is correct, but i'm confused as to whether the second one makes sense or not

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That documentary Jodoroworsky's Dune looks pretty gr8.

Those movies about movies seem to always be pretty decent. I know, Room 237 I sorta bagged on, but a credit to that movie, it was somewhat thought provoking and was entertaining. Jodoworsky's Dune looks like the same.

And I've never even read Dune or seen the film that was actually made. A movie that was like taking LSD? :lupe: shyt could've been next level.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
:salute:

so which is correct: ele já fez o jantar? or ele já fé-lo? or both? and why/why not? :lupe:

actually i know the first one is correct, but i'm confused as to whether the second one makes sense or not

Yea the first is correct, but not the second.

I did a quick search and saw that "fê-lo" is portuguese from Portugal, i'd never seen it used in spoken Brazilian portuguese. But the language is so complex and that its probably the most correct way of speaking while not used casually.

"lo" or "la" only substitutes "ele or ela" not jantar. Although "o" can substitute "jantar"

For example "Ela comecou o jantar, ai o parou para cuidar da sua filha.

"Ai o parou para..." = "Ai parou o jantar para..."

The "o" is used to replace jantar.

You'll find that lo and la is used to replace ele ou ela respectively and not really verbs.

I should take up teaching portuguese to you gringos down here rsrs

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Dune is such a shyt movie :mjlol: above all other movies, it draws the line in the spice between hardcore and casual nerd

Just reading the Wiki page it sounded like a fukking disaster

Starring Sting with a soundtrack penned by Toto? :mjlol:

It almost made me feel bad for David Lynch but then again I once spent a Saturday afternoon hungover watching Eraserhead on On Demand once so fukk him :pacspit:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yea the first is correct, but not the second.

I did a quick search and saw that "fê-lo" is portuguese from Portugal, i'd never seen it used in spoken Brazilian portuguese. But the language is so complex and that its probably the most correct way of speaking while not used casually.

"lo" or "la" only substitutes "ele or ela" not jantar. Although "o" can substitute "jantar"

For example "Ela comecou o jantar, ai o parou para cuidar da sua filha.

"Ai o parou para..." = "Ai parou o jantar para..."

The "o" is used to replace jantar.

You'll find that lo and la is used to replace ele ou ela respectively and not really verbs.

I should take up teaching portuguese to you gringos down here rsrs

figured as much. portuguese in portugal and angola is formal as fukk to my ears. not just the pronunciation, but the grammar. it's on french-level of rules and regulations

@Hollister @horse. kills

Im addicted to this song now :heh:

for some reason portuguese is being used to sell alcohol these days:

Just reading the Wiki page it sounded like a fukking disaster

Starring Sting with a soundtrack penned by Toto? :mjlol:

It almost made me feel bad for David Lynch but then again I once spent a Saturday afternoon hungover watching Eraserhead on On Demand once so fukk him :pacspit:
was about to start watching eraserhead the other day on a friend's advice, i take it you wouldn't recommend it

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'll see all you mandem at the start of next EPL season. Somebody else make the CL final thread fock this brehs I'm the definition of done/finished/fed up right now.

@EQ. non-existent God willing we both end up in pawg paradise one day still
@Premeditated @mastermind @SubZeroDegrees keep #MidnightBoyz going strong
@Montez keep ya head up
@Bertie Smalls keep posting pics
@Bury Da Bwoy secure that terrorist ting
@yoyoyo1 @concise maybe I'll see you at a RB game prob not innit
@horse. kills @mastermind fukk DC United
@penfield settle down with a Jewish girl fock it
@Ari Gold Bawse @gho3st @BLAZO da GAWD United will be back in 10 years maybe
@SCORCH enjoy trying to fend off city :mjlol:
@Don Rhymus must be nice being a #CaramelBoy :wow:
@Liu Kang merci mon frere
@Gandolpiffini big up to you for always 5 starring my TLR threads
@Tuaminator :myman:

SeeYouLaterAlligator_Fullpic_2.gif

Still.

I was just thinking about the breh and I thought he was joking. :ohhh:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/man-united-v-olympiakos.198989/#post-7735141

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
You boys ready for one of the great European nights at Old Trafford?

They'll write songs about the time when, with 85 minutes on the clock, Davey Moyez, the chosen one, rose from his seat in the United dug out. He looked upon the scene before him, he took perhaps the deepest breath he'd ever taken, he was home. This was his stage, and it was time for him own it.

He turned his his fellow coaches, shook them each by the hand, firmly. He looked in each one of their eyes, they all knew, David Moyes had arrived. They'd never seen the fire burning in his eyes like this before, it was white hot, the heat of a thousand suns. Then, as he turned his gaze away from Phil Neville and back to the pitch, his eyes rose to a banner, it was his. "I am" he whispered under his breath.

At that moment, as if ushered by the football gods themselves he marched down the dugout steps and arrived in the technical area. He looked to the sky, threw his hardened hands in the air and declared "Sir Matt, COME IN TO ME". His body shook, convulsed, but he remained standing. He could feel it. He could feel the power running through his every individual vein. And with that, he turned to the players and let out a roar they say was heard around the world.

The Old Trafford crowd stood, and looked toward their previously faltering leader. This was a different man, a great man. They returned his roar, the stands shook to their very core. Just then...the players looked all around them and rolled up their sleeves.

The rest...a blur, you couldn't find one United fan there that night who could give an accurate description of that last 5 minutes plus injury time. Some say they saw George Best himself running down the wing, others say it was Ashley Young. But one thing we know, one thing we all agree on, is that United were back, they won 3-0, we don't know how, official records say a Tom Cleverley hattrick. No one truly remembers that night. They say Moyez' roar was such that all senses were dulled, even sent in to a euphoric daze.

But when every football fan looks back on 2014, they know that was the moment when United won the Champions League.