Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mr.Whiskers

Just another fool.
Daps
Expecting the united supporters to be running one of these throughout the game as they chase after qualification.
iQFROl8maVdMJ.gif

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
You boys ready for one of the great European nights at Old Trafford?

They'll write songs about the time when, with 85 minutes on the clock, Davey Moyez, the chosen one, rose from his seat in the United dug out. He looked upon the scene before him, he took perhaps the deepest breath he'd ever taken, he was home. This was his stage, and it was time for him own it.

He turned his his fellow coaches, shook them each by the hand, firmly. He looked in each one of their eyes, they all knew, David Moyes had arrived. They'd never seen the fire burning in his eyes like this before, it was white hot, the heat of a thousand suns. Then, as he turned his gaze away from Phil Neville and back to the pitch, his eyes rose to a banner, it was his. "I am" he whispered under his breath.

At that moment, as if ushered by the football gods themselves he marched down the dugout steps and arrived in the technical area. He looked to the sky, threw his hardened hands in the air and declared "Sir Matt, COME IN TO ME". His body shook, convulsed, but he remained standing. He could feel it. He could feel the power running through his every individual vein. And with that, he turned to the players and let out a roar they say was heard around the world.

The Old Trafford crowd stood, and looked toward their previously faltering leader. This was a different man, a great man. They returned his roar, the stands shook to their very core. Just then...the players looked all around them and rolled up their sleeves.

The rest...a blur, you couldn't find one United fan there that night who could give an accurate description of that last 5 minutes plus injury time. Some say they saw George Best himself running down the wing, others say it was Ashley Young. But one thing we know, one thing we all agree on, is that United were back, they won 3-0, we don't know how, official records say a Tom Cleverley hattrick. No one truly remembers that night. They say Moyez' roar was such that all senses were dulled, even sent in to a euphoric daze.

But when every football fan looks back on 2014, they know that was the moment when United won the Champions League.

And then Giggs started

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
kagawa needs to kill moyes with a samurai sword

giggs and valencia starting :dahell:, im not even going to bother watching.

im going cinema fukk this shyt

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Giggs starting ? Come on.

[...]
But I saw it some years ago...so it's very possible I'd have much different impressions if I saw it today
Hum, saw it two years ago and nah, it's weird as hell. Everyone has their explanation about the meaning but no one has it really.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just want utd to go thrpugh so they can get that forced penetration from barca/real/psg/bayern :mjpls: