Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only difference is pal, we got dat long term buoyancy:wow:
man utd have got way too much money to ever properly fall off, you'll be good once you sack that mug

you're gonna have to knock it off with that build another 10+ year legacy with a manager though, brand new day.

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Only difference is pal, we got dat long term buoyancy:wow:
:banderas: That's why I am enjoying this at the moment, long term you're the best equipped with a smart manager.

Moyes had to jump on a grenade for the football world.

Feel for him in this respect, Moyes is now a thing that can be applied to anything. To follow a legend, to do an impossible job. He should be in a dictionary.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
As a complete neutral with no vested interest in any European leagues, especially the fortunes of that other club in Manchester, I must say, that was impressive.

That mid-table dedication :wow:

I'll say this for a positive though. Despite the obvious and inevitable petulance you see from United fans online, there's not many fan bases who would get behind their team in this situation like the United fans have.

I mean, it was encapsulated in Gerrard's post match interview when while he was talking up Liverpool's title chances, he was drowned out by United fans singing in the background. Small victories, but victories nonetheless.
well they flew all the way from thailand, they had to milk it for all it was worth

said the chelsea supporter in dc :umad:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drogba day :banderas:

555.gif

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"do you smoke weed? :birdman:"

":merchant: you're schoolboy q"

"yeah :beli: but do you smoke weed though? :birdman:"

:russ:

real talk, q needs to lay off the lean tho, he sounds all types of fucced up.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So Daily some newspaper is reporting what we all already knew in that Jack Warner and his sons took some bribes from a Qatari company for the World Cup bid

Bent as a fiddlers elbow I tell ya. But the thing is even with Warner banned from football for life the biggest crook of them all, FIFA, is still in the game. Doesn't even really mean much in the grand scheme of things, except reinforcing that the world is simply a play thing for rich fukkers :sadcam:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
So Daily some newspaper is reporting what we all already knew in that Jack Warner and his sons took some bribes from a Qatari company for the World Cup bid

Bent as a fiddlers elbow I tell ya. But the thing is even with Warner banned from football for life the biggest crook of them all, FIFA, is still in the game. Doesn't even really mean much in the grand scheme of things, except reinforcing that the world is simply a play thing for rich fukkers :sadcam:
the bribe thing doesn't even matter, the thing that offends me is the fact that he couldn't even not be corrupt ONCE and vouch for his own fukking CONCACAF bid :dahell: