Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

igbJ3yh.gif

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for the link brehs.

Low key Zambian defender Stophira Sunzu who Renard brought over to Sochaux from TP Mazembe is killing it in Ligue 1. Scored his third goal today and its look like Sochaux might have a chance at staying up. Dude was always highly rated in Africa wouldn't be surprised to see him move on to bigger things soon.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Thanks for the link brehs.

Low key Zambian defender Stophira Sunzu who Renard brought over to Sochaux from TP Mazembe is killing it in Ligue 1. Scored his third goal today and its look like Sochaux might have a chance at staying up. Dude was always highly rated in Africa wouldn't be surprised to see him move on to bigger things soon.
not to mention herve renard looks too famous to be at a lowly club like that

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Chelsea v Arsenal is going to be a 6 pointer..... If Arsensal wins that match.... :wow: :banderas:

A whole lot of table f**kery waiting to happen between now and May.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Mates i don't even know. :dwillhuh:

A new low.

I keep myself warm through this harsh winter with the thought of how sweet it'll be when we reign once again:banderas:

Because i think we all know we will, yeah? That's why everyone is revelling in it so much. Because they know they have to make the most of it while they can. Which i don't begrudge one little bit tbf.

So revel on.:ufdup:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'll say this for a positive though. Despite the obvious and inevitable petulance you see from United fans online, there's not many fan bases who would get behind their team in this situation like the United fans have.

I mean, it was encapsulated in Gerrard's post match interview when while he was talking up Liverpool's title chances, he was drowned out by United fans singing in the background. Small victories, but victories nonetheless.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I'll say this for a positive though. Despite the obvious and inevitable petulance you see from United fans online, there's not many fan bases who would get behind their team in this situation like the United fans have.
I mean, it was encapsulated in Gerrard's post match interview when while he was talking up Liverpool's title chances, he was drowned out by United fans singing in the background. Small victories, but victories nonetheless.
As a complete neutral with no vested interest in any European leagues, especially the fortunes of that other club in Manchester, I must say, that was impressive.

That mid-table dedication :wow:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

That is something, but at the same time there's only a few clubs that have experienced United's level of overarching success who have recently fallen on hard times. So given that, there's not many examples to draw from.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
That is something, but at the same time there's only a few clubs that have experienced United's level of overarching success who have recently fallen on hard times. So given that, there's not many examples to draw from.
I'd argue that given the fans have been so wrapped in cotton wool for the last quarter of a century it's even more impressive.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Someone likened the fans singing to the band playing as the Titanic sank :damn: