Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Why Jose gotta play mind games with the US Team for, he stick to talking about City and Wenger ...

but on the other hand you know you've made it when Jose Mourinho is making comments about you

Liverpool fans are the absolute worst man, can't stand them c*nts.

:birdman:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
sounds like token comment BS, thought it'd be something more substantial

people calling it "mind games" :dead: these new soccer fans are something else

edit: ^ didnt catch where you called it mindgames, I stand by my comment though. maybe you didnt read it wasn't a random comment or anything that specifically caught his attention, and that he joined a world cup analysis team.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
"I see the American team, obviously not with incredible talent, but they have some good players playing in Europe and in MLS so I think they are ready to create problems like they create problems to Portugal because they beat us in another World Cup before (2002)"

Backhanded Mou :russ:

@EQ. Kimbra Jr. said she like Jared Leto looking cacs but SHE WILL be on the #MidnightBoy wave by May.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
There's a grain of truth to every joke :ehh:
That's why when people say it's just a joke I give em the :camby: :mitraillette:

"Grams don't take it personal"

boardwalk-empire.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I used to think Liverpool fans were horrible, and no doubt they are with their online terrorism, but other team's fans are certainly not that far back :heh:

How crazy would you get if you literally only liked one sport, one team, and had 90 minutes a week to watch a meaningful game while having to spend the other 6.95 days of the week TALKING about those 90 minutes. this really insular, specialized way of seeing the football world

americans though... like 7 other sports to take attention away, so any one loss or news story isn't gonna be a massive focus

followed a sunderland fan page on facebook, dudes have articles from the sunderland echo on the most meaningless shyt.. and it's all they have for sports news all week, a bit ridiculous tbh

maybe this passion stems out of 'frustration cause theres fukk all else' :heh:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
what've they done now?

Check their reaction to Wilshere's injury.

City fans aren't that bad, they suffered a lot and now they're eating. The newer fans are a little annoying but City for the most part aren't that bad.

Chelsea and Spurs - Good bantz, Cocks but good banter. The Mourinho disciples are an issue but every club has them.

United - Entitled but that's about it.

Arsenal - Snobs/Know it alls. Complainers :manny:

Last edited: