Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
You brehs talking about the games, right after the opener Salvador, Bahia will host two huge matches days from each other. Friday will play Spain x Holland, then Monday Germany x Portugal...not a bad weekend in Salvador

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

So yes?

VSELQ.gif

I don't even really care that much, I guess...just that we know :manny:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
So yes?

VSELQ.gif

I don't even really care that much, I guess...just that we know :manny:

I've had my identity certified already. Just because I don't feed this site a new picture every week, doesn't mean I'm **** :skip:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
The NT did good. Solid match, numerous chances for us, only a few for the Dutch.
Front 3 of Valbenua - Benzo - Griezmann was nice : speed, tekks, verticality, few touches.
Midfield is our strength (Matuidi - Cabaye - Pogba) and I hope it stays that way, a good balance between tekks and power.
The D was satisfying, Varane / Mangala for center backs (or Kos / Sakho) is solid. Left side will be for Evra who produce good matches lately for us but I prefer Digne who's a real proper left back and the obvious future. The only real weakness is our right back who was so-so. We still can't find a good right back since Sagnol even if Sagna has been good this season and is better with the crosses so maybe he will be the starter because Debuchy was :scusthov:

Obviously the Dutch were trash with many youngsters but still, it's nice to see us beat supposedly good teams. The thing that worries me is Ribéry : he's our best player but he wants the ball too much and want everybody to play for him. And Benzo enjoying to play with him, then becomes less efficient on the pitch.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
The NT did good. Solid match, numerous chances for us, only a few for the Dutch.
Front 3 of Valbenua - Benzo - Griezmann was nice : speed, tekks, verticality, few touches.
Midfield is our strength (Matuidi - Cabaye - Pogba) and I hope it stays that way, a good balance between tekks and power.
The D was satisfying, Varane / Mangala for center backs (or Kos / Sakho) is solid. Left side will be for Evra who produce good matches lately for us but I prefer Digne who's a real proper left back and the obvious future. The only real weakness is our right back who was so-so. We still can't find a good right back since Sagnol even if Sagna has been good this season and is better with the crosses so maybe he will be the starter because Debuchy was :scusthov:

Obviously the Dutch were trash with many youngsters but still, it's nice to see us beat supposedly good teams. The thing that worries me is Ribéry : he's our best player but he wants the ball too much and want everybody to play for him. And Benzo enjoying to play with him, then becomes less efficient on the pitch.
Pause breh :mjlol: :lolbron:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
these chileans are wasteful as fukk, typical south american finishing.

they play so well though, dominating germany

This generation of players just can't finish for shyt on the national squad. They've had the same problems since the Bielsa era (07') :smh:

Our defense is a complete mess though. Sampaoli will have to find SOMETHING in the month he has to work with the squad before the WC starts.

We can hang with any team in the world right now, but the combination of wasted chances and a very fragile defense wont make us pass a group that has Spain and Netherlands :sadcam: