Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@Grams, listen to these brehs about the shyt they were talking about yesterday or Monday, I tend to shut up shop when Im going threw something and that creates major problems. I haven't actually ever told anyone how I really feel about life/love, not a gf, family, or friends. I just bottle everything up and that has stopped me getting close emotionally to many ppl. Except maybe the OFT and that's because I know y'all but I can still pass you in the street and not know y'all.

My cousin passed on Super Bowl Sunday and I have been an emotional wreck since. Work is the only reason i'm not going crazy. Just mad at the world and wondering whats the point.
im the same way

I dont open up, and its unhealthy :(

sorry about your loss too

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
these chileans are wasteful as fukk, typical south american finishing.

they play so well though, dominating germany

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
all in the north, and 1 in manaus :heh:
:birdman: recife is the northeast and manaus is north. shyt's gonna be brutal, but portuguese and germans will suffer the most, so fukk it. european teams in general are gonna be crying about the heat outside of porto alegre

@Montez sorry to hear bout your cousin breh. we all post in his memory :wow:

one thing i've learned is that 95% of brehs don't open up, and while it may not be the best way to go about things, judging your behavior is gonna make it worse. just open up instead of dwelling on how you dont do it and it'll come easier than you think