Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Just thought I would share this with the brehs. This documentary is kind of a sequel to the one it was made of Chile's national team in the Bielsa Era (2007-2010). This is made by other people but it's also about the journey of the team trying to qualify to Brasil. From Borgi's struggles to Sampaoli's resurgence.

:bow: El Gary ("We are all other brothers on the pitch, let's fukking go!")

:bow: Don Sampa

We play Germany on Wednesday. Bravo, Medel and Diaz are out, not a good look :lupe:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:ehh: Mario Götze a weeknd fan

237b6fd6a2d411e39bff125ee89be0ef_8.jpg

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
OFT mandem serious discussion: do I need to go on medication?

I was walking to class and I saw this Spanish fakkit smiling and I thought to myself "ayo is this fakkit smiling cuz he's making fun of me in his head?" brehs I deadass almost punched a random person for smiling. I was walking back to my apartment and I heard these girls talking and I coulda sworn they were clowning me but I'm paranoid like that. I was on the bus and as I was getting off I heard these two dothead Indians giggling in the back like fakkits. What were they saying :mitraillette:

I need oxy before I do a bid. I'm tired of non #MidnightBoyz fukkallyall but not really cuz youre my brehs still

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

I was walking to class and I saw this Spanish fakkit smiling and I thought to myself "ayo is this fakkit smiling cuz he's making fun of me in his head?" brehs I deadass almost punched a random person for smiling. I was walking back to my apartment and I heard these girls talking and I coulda sworn they were clowning me but I'm paranoid like that. I was on the bus and as I was getting off I heard these two dothead Indians giggling in the back like fakkits. What were they saying :mitraillette:

I need oxy before I do a bid. I'm tired of non #MidnightBoyz fukkallyall but not really cuz youre my brehs still
maybe, but before anything you need therapy

you have pent up aggression and resentment and you need a way to release those things in a healthy manner. it's not bad to have those emotions, but to let them dominate you is bad and will lead to bad things

talk to a LCSW-C and be honest with them. dont bullshyt them because you're afraid you'll be judged, trust me they've heard worse.
no stigma movement :blessed:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
maybe, but before anything you need therapy

you have pent up aggression and resentment and you need a way to release those things in a healthy manner. it's not bad to have those emotions, but to let them dominate you is bad and will lead to bad things

talk to a LCSW-C and be honest with them. dont bullshyt them because you're afraid you'll be judged, trust me they've heard worse.
no stigma movement :blessed:
Therapy for wot breh some people need to be handled :manny:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

Nah nikka you right, they was clowning you. Show them how real #MidnightBoyz get down. STOMP THEY ASSES OUT AND PROCEED TO​

gif.gif

AS YOU LEAVE THE SCENE OF THE THRASHING YOU JUST HANDED OUT ! :birdman:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Nah nikka you right, they was clowning you. Show them how real #MidnightBoyz get down. STOMP THEY ASSES OUT AND PROCEED TO​

gif.gif

AS YOU LEAVE THE SCENE OF THE THRASHING YOU JUST HANDED OUT ! :birdman:
Breh I SLEEP HOES TOO I don't think they understand how I'm on a Ike Turner ting

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

self confidence problem I reckon, instead of doing what more insecure people do and shying away you wanna get in their face

aint no one give a fukk about you, or anyone really

like the first time you had that epiphany when talking in front of class and seeing half the people not even looking at you

look at that ugly ass somalian dude yesterday at the oscars smiling his face off like a boss, thats my breh right there

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Therapy always sounds great, maybe it could help Grams.

How the fukk do you even find a therapist? Do you use insurance for therapy? It seems like such a class based treatment/solution.

The amount of poor/lower class people walking around with fukked mind states :wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Therapy always sounds great, maybe it could help Grams.

How the fukk do you even find a therapist? Do you use insurance for therapy? It seems like such a class based treatment/solution.

The amount of poor/lower class people walking around with fukked mind states :wow:
yeah it's through your insurance, or you can just google it i suppose and they'll probably list who takes what

couple this quandary with the fact that most are too prideful to even consider it, much less go :wow: