Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I really do hate them both.

I'm telling you, there's a skit somewhere in Ronan Farrow's life...my comment from the guardian:

I've always felt that Ronan Farrow was some sort of Marvel Comic Book hero. Not one of the good ones, a shytty one one of the writers made up when they were bored.

"The son of Mia Farrow and either Woody Allen or Frank Sinatra. A millionaire by birthright and graduated college by 12, a member of the New York State Bar by 18, his bullshyt job titles are numerous like, Special Adviser for Humanitarian and NGO Affairs in the Office of the Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan, and he knows Hillary Clinton, it's the adventures of NEPOTISM BOY! Join us this week as Nepotism Boy teams up with Jaden Smith to tweet about millennials and other deep things about the world to prove older people are wrong about their generation"
all things look ready for Blanket Jackson to become his nemesis :ehh: breh is also the scion of a famous hollywood family but was created in a laboratory and had his "father" murdered by those sworn to protect him

hopefully blanket wins :demonic:

where did the ed/pen beef start btw? seems like it's been festering for a while

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I was getting ready to call Madrid choke artists but C. bailed them out. How come nobody in La Liga likes going to the back post :why:

I never noticed pen/gizzle beef :ohhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...uis-Suarez-s-buy-out-clause-after-Arsenal-bid
But Henry, speaking at the Sloan Sports Analytics conference in America, suggested there was slightly more to it than that.

He said: "Luis Suarez is the top scorer in the English Premier League, which is arguably the top soccer league in the world.

"He had a buyout clause of £40m. Arsenal, one of our prime rivals – this year we’re tied for second ... we’re actually second because of goal difference."

"We sold a player, Fernando Torres, for £50m, that we did not want to sell, we were forced to.

"Since apparently these contracts don’t seem to hold, we took the position that we’re just not selling.
to keep it short, there was a buyout clause. We should have gotten Suarez, but Liverpool told us no even if it was illegal. Arsenal nor Suarez fought it. Fookin hell.

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
_72706912_020880284-1.jpg

:mjlol:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
all things look ready for Blanket Jackson to become his nemesis :ehh: breh is also the scion of a famous hollywood family but was created in a laboratory and had his "father" murdered by those sworn to protect him

hopefully blanket wins :demonic:

where did the ed/pen beef start btw? seems like it's been festering for a while

Started sometime back, usual soccer England jokes. But he nominated me for worst poster a few years and there been animosity ever since :yeshrug:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I got mad credibility brehs, found old notebooks of a school journal assignment we had to do in 5th grade, and I talk about Metro here and there extensively :wow:

first entry mentioning them, they had lost 5-0 of course :wow: