Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@penfield I'm broke and got no insurance
@horse. kills I'm too prideful. I can say shyt here cuz no matter what it's anonymous (knock on wood :mjpls:) but I can never tell someone this face to face. It wouldn't come out of my mouth pause

Going back to my post when I was watching Bully, this song played during the credits.

Can you brehs EVER think of a song that started off nice than just completely fell off in seconds. The first 23 seconds are tough cuz the bass had me like :whoo: then they had to cac it up toooooooo strong :scusthov:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
'till I run up on you in them streets nikka :banderas:

Yeah, your apathy and @Grams ' crippling psycho-social issues are the exact same thing. :stopitslime:
No velcro but that strap with me :banderas:

tumblr_mrgbxhSJoC1sajezxo1_400.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@penfield I'm broke and got no insurance
@horse. kills I'm too prideful. I can say shyt here cuz no matter what it's anonymous (knock on wood :mjpls:) but I can never tell someone this face to face. It wouldn't come out of my mouth pause

Going back to my post when I was watching Bully, this song played during the credits.

Can you brehs EVER think of a song that started off nice than just completely fell off in seconds. The first 23 seconds are tough cuz the bass had me like :whoo: then they had to cac it up toooooooo strong :scusthov:

Not even on your parents b?

I wonder if obamacare covers therapy.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I can't use my mom's insurance for therapy ock what would she think? :to:

Eh I'm still on my parents insurance. I don't even talk to them about my doctor visits. I call the insurance company and they tell me what offices to go to.

Had to for the sti check :whew:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Eh I'm still on my parents insurance. I don't even talk to them about my doctor visits. I call the insurance company and they tell me what offices to go to.

Had to for the sti check :whew:
Will it work though? When I leave that office I'll still be who I was before I got there :lallana:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Will it work though? When I leave that office I'll still be who I was before I got there :lallana:

I think that's the point m8. But then again I've never been to therapy. I'd like to think that it makes things tolerable and work thru shyt.