Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
United brehs @Ari Gold Bawse @BLAZO da GAWD @Hater @gho3st @Abso831 @AnybodyElseIForgot how did we play yesterday? :ld:

I was upset we won cuz I want the #Tankchester dream to come to fruition. Moyes is most likely gonna be here for the long run if we fukk around and get results :camby:
Tbh, we actually looked kinda good. :lupe: Still lacked creativity and clear cut chances, but it was a better performance then the typical cross-fest we've been accustomed to seeing this season.

Felliaini played like a boss surprisingly. :leon: Besides his terrible miss, he looked good too.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Tbh, we actually looked kinda good. :lupe: Still lacked creativity and clear cut chances, but it was a better performance then the typical cross-fest we've been accustomed to seeing this season.

Felliaini played like a boss surprisingly. :leon: Besides his terrible miss, he looked good too.
We really playing hard for Europa :why: this is what @Gandolpiffini must've felt like with Tottenham :why:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I got back from Florence and was exhausted. Saw the first half, we shoulda had two goals. Fellani had a great half, even though he missed a sitter. Really liked the squad besides Smalling at RB, he needs to ne at CB only. With Afroman back, him and Phil can begin their run in the back.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
United brehs @Ari Gold Bawse @BLAZO da GAWD @Hater @gho3st @Abso831 @AnybodyElseIForgot how did we play yesterday? :ld:

I was upset we won cuz I want the #Tankchester dream to come to fruition. Moyes is most likely gonna be here for the long run if we fukk around and get results :camby:
we played decent but it still was against Crystal Palace TBF. As far as Fellaini, he played ok i guess .But against a decent team we'd have gotten murdered on the counter. And to correct Blazo, we've played better this season(against Leverkeusen and Swansea i think).
I'd also co-sign what Abso said about Smalling.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
TBH Smalling can't pass at all. He is athletic enough, but he always smashes forward with nothing to show for it.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
This is about the 3 or 4th time this season where Chris Hughton was in a win or you fired situation and pulled out a W :win:

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
I thought Taarabt was a fraud brehs :youngsabo:

That Arab Excellence blew me away
0TAhaEM.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
really dont give a fukk about EPL crew :ahh: