Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
gif.png
admirable attempt chief, well just pretend like the one player let alone 6 players switched out wont make a difference.
come on, like the next time tottenham goes on a mini-slide the guys today wont be the starters just like they were just a month or two ago

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:laff: this breh is really trying to sct like he'd be on some ":ld: meh its the europa, i don't care...its worth fucc all tbf tbh" ish if they won it

:dwillhuh: but thats i how i feel tho. After the AVB fukkery i stopped caring about the team that much. You aint seen me hyping any league wins in OFT but ima catch feelings when we lose in EL?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
come on, like the next time tottenham goes on a mini-slide the guys today wont be the starters just like they were just a month or two ago

Can't say breh, i have no expectations for the team. After the AVB fukkery i stopped putting stock into the team like that, i just enjoy games when i can :yeshrug:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
brehs I want to watch the top of the top shelf TV series on right now. Am I right in going ahead with these 3 as the absolute best right now?

1. House of Cards
2. Game of Thrones
3. The Walking Dead

then 2nd tier like

4. Orange Is The New Black
5. Sherlock

and something current like 6. True Detective

should be good for the next few months with these right?

Had to stop House of Cards. I just can't with that show. I mean if you want to watch Kevin Spacey dikk around DC, concoct master plans and speak with a goofy ass southern accent that's fine. We all choose how we want to spend our lives when it comes to entertainment and how we spend it does not make anyone better or worse than anyone else.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Had to stop House of Cards. I just can't with that show. I mean if you want to watch Kevin Spacey dikk around DC, concoct master plans and speak with a goofy ass southern accent that's fine. We all choose how we want to spend our lives when it comes to entertainment and how we spend it does not make anyone better or worse than anyone else.
first off let me say that @yoyoyo1 deserves a neg for not having watched the sopranos or the wire and daring to put the walking dead anywhere near this conversation :snoop: if he weren't OFT he'd be dead on sight brehs

second, i couldn't get through two episodes of house of cards :why: do i deserve a neg brehs? i just fukking hate politics, viscerally. dont care how well it's acted, as kev spacey is one of my favorite actors, dont care how well it's written, and it doesn't even help that it's a remake of a british show, which usually earns points in my book just so i can tell people i watched the original and i'm thus better than them. just cant do it brehs :snoop:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I'm a comprehensively better person than you. I watch House of Cards, almost always hit a once a month quota of giving loose change to the homeless, and never explain the meaning of new slang to white people.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
second, i couldn't get through two episodes of house of cards :why: do i deserve a neg brehs? i just fukking hate politics, viscerally. dont care how well it's acted, as kev spacey is one of my favorite actors, dont care how well it's written, and it doesn't even help that it's a remake of a british show, which usually earns points in my book just so i can tell people i watched the original and i'm thus better than them. just cant do it brehs :snoop:

Don't deserve a neg, I mean if you hate politics I guess that's one thing, but on the other hand I reckon House of Cards is especially appealing to people who probably couldn't name you the three branches of government if pressed.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
OFT, on paper I truly believe hockey is the best sport. End to end play and you can hit and fight brehs :ohlawd:

Hip checking someone and them calling him a fukking p*ssy in the middle of the game >>>>>>>>>
Being able to fight someone when they disrespect >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Any of you brehs ever been put in the awkward situation where one of your best friends has a friend that you've never met move to your city and your best friend puts you two in contact to hang out and asks you to show them around?

I'm in that situation now. I thought of some places to go but I realized that I go to the same places all the time. I feel like Denver is rapidly passing me by, not in terms of technology or anything or growth, but with food and bars. It feels like there's a brand new trendy fukkpit bar cum mixology tap room with perfectly dimmed lights that is popping up every week, while I'm still at the same bar every weekend. I'll be 80 at the neighborhood bar, flying cars, moving sidewalks, hover chairs and hover porches and I wouldn't even know what hit me.

Anyway that was an aside, the point is I may very well take this person to some dive ass bar and come off looking scrubbish in the process. Besides the fact that this is an awkward forced interaction. I may just take them to a brewery and that's that.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
OFT, on paper I truly believe hockey is the best sport. End to end play and you can hit and fight brehs :ohlawd:

Hip checking someone and them calling him a fukking p*ssy in the middle of the game >>>>>>>>>
Being able to fight someone when they disrespect >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
the fighting is why i think the sport is retarded

if i wanna fight, i'm just gonna do some combat sports :manny:

i wanna chase around an object and try to put it in a net without a fear of having to knuckle up. giving someone :umad: because you locked em up on defense is a great feeling :ahh:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
the fighting is why i think the sport is retarded

if i wanna fight, i'm just gonna do some combat sports :manny:

i wanna chase around an object and try to put it in a net without a fear of having to knuckle up. giving someone :umad: because you locked em up on defense is a great feeling :ahh:
Fighting is :noah:

Any of you brehs ever been put in the awkward situation where one of your best friends has a friend that you've never met move to your city and your best friend puts you two in contact to hang out and asks you to show them around?

I'm in that situation now. I thought of some places to go but I realized that I go to the same places all the time. I feel like Denver is rapidly passing me by, not in terms of technology or anything or growth, but with food and bars. It feels like there's a brand new trendy fukkpit bar cum mixology tap room with perfectly dimmed lights that is popping up every week, while I'm still at the same bar every weekend. I'll be 80 at the neighborhood bar, flying cars, moving sidewalks, hover chairs and hover porches and I wouldn't even know what hit me.

Anyway that was an aside, the point is I may very well take this person to some dive ass bar and come off looking scrubbish in the process. Besides the fact that this is an awkward forced interaction. I may just take them to a brewery and that's that.
Sounds like an episode of Girls tbh