Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
No matter where I go I am who I am playa. I can try to bleach but that's just the top layer. Mannn I was who I was before I got here :manny:
you've been undercover trolling in TLR for so long you're starting to believe your own schtick :damn:
Literally I shed a tear from laughing. :russ:
the tranny movement on the coli is both :merchant: and :russ:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
@horse. kills i watched mad men up to the end of season 2 and realised i didnt like it aswell. shyt was boring to me

seems like house of cards isnt for me aswell, pilot didnt do anything to make me want to continue

now banshee and true detective :blessed::eat:. those are my type of shows

still trying to catch up on justified aswell

back to football: realised no one in here has really said how city and arsenal were both giving barca and bayern work before they got a man sent off

english football has caught up again best after the poor showing last season

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
The gap from 1st to 5th in the EPL is 7 pts right now.

20 in Spain.
24 in Italy.

:weirdo:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.thejournal.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gus-poyet-interview-black-cats-6729732

Striker Altidore has scored only one Premier League goal but recently USA coach Jurgen Klinsmann suggested that he needed a better standard of team-mate to bring out the best in him. It was suggested that Altidore, who has a phenomenal scoring rate with the US, perhaps needed to play for a top Champions League team to showcase his true ability.

Poyet gave that idea short shrift. “Maybe he’s playing a different way for the national team. I went to see him against Scotland and I didn’t see any difference. It was 0-0.”

Typical English mentality from a Uruguayan, kind of interesting. That one time I saw him it was this way, therefore it must be this way all the time. The English love this "Latin flavor" from Poyet or whatever, talking about possession based and all that, when in reality all they've done is a typical British thing, basically the same thing Pulis has done, play shutdown defense as a first priority. When was the last time a Brazilian coach and his samba football took storm in the Prem?

Jurgen :troll: angling for a Jozy move to a better team this summer

• Dap
Reactions: no.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
http://www.thejournal.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gus-poyet-interview-black-cats-6729732

Typical English mentality from a Uruguayan, kind of interesting. That one time I saw him it was this way, therefore it must be this way all the time. The English love this "Latin flavor" from Poyet or whatever, talking about possession based and all that, when in reality all they've done is a typical British thing, basically the same thing Pulis has done, play shutdown defense as a first priority. When was the last time a Brazilian coach and his samba football took storm in the Prem?

Jurgen :troll: angling for a Jozy move to a better team this summer

:russ: @ samba football. You're right though.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This Rooney Deal :ohhh: 5 1/2 years :ohhh:

what was the point of signing Mata if you were going to give rooney 5 1/2 years?

Last edited:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Got them riled up now :blessed:

Shock posting FTW.
258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif