Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:krs::krs:

Ballsiest move by Wenger in God knows how long. Is he punishing Giroud though for not upholding Arsenal's gentleman image off the field? I like the move....gives us speed. Tells us how we will be playing. Soak up TONS of pressure, then try and hit on the counter.

:sadbron: we gonna get smashed :to:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:krs::krs:

Ballsiest move by Wenger in God knows how long. Is he punishing Giroud though for not upholding Arsenal's gentleman image off the field? I like the move....gives us speed. Tells us how we will be playing. Soak up TONS of pressure, then try and hit on the counter.

:sadbron: we gonna get smashed :to:

Wasn't Wenger cheating on his wife a few years back?

No Rosicky is worrying me more than Sanogo :lupe:As long as we aren't too open and we have discipline, I think it will be interesting.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
That foul on Messi was outside the box though, but everyone knows Barca is gonna get all the calls in any CL game.[...]
You really believe that ? :mjpls:
Did they call the handball from the City player in his box in the first half ? Did they accept the LEGIT Piqué goal ? :mjpls:
But the passion and defiance he shows after he commits a foul is :noah:
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that :pachaha:
*commits foul*
*looks at ref with astonishment*
*goes down on his knees*
*braces himself and screams on top of his lungs*
*gets up and goes back to his defense mean mugging*

But on the real, Kompany's a little suspect currently. A little.

About yesterday, I can't believe how much Pellegrini punked out. Everybody knows how to beat this Barça (not the '09/'11 one :whoa:) and Bayern laid the blueprint last year : all out war. And City really had the weapons to do so and it's unbelievable they didn't even try in the first half. They acted like they were Celtic and that a draw was a victory for them :why:
The worst thing in yesterday's match is that at 10 vs 11, City still had the quality to have some good chances (not clear ones but still) : Nasty Nas' blocked shot, Valdes' save on the cross to Dzeko, Clichy' shytty cross :scusthov:, Silva's shot. City should have played like they do normally but Pellegrini got afraid to get spanked and played too defensive.

City still can pull a remuntada but it will be hard. If y'all got Aguero it will be easier obviously but still, who can outscore by two goals Barcelona at the Camp Nou in a CL match... :avb:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.