Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can see myself at 9:30pm 2nite holding my arsenal shirt in my hand looking down at it and reciting this to it

btw, this is the best use of a sample in the past decade :russ:...stull don't know how he managed to successfully pull off using that "i still love you" intervention clip :dead:

thankyou rashad and kode 9 :bow:

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
i know im a day late, but fukk DEMICHELLIS AND HIS PONYTAIL :camby:

fukk him. he should never have been kompany's central defense partner, it should have been lescott. how is lescott getting pushed aside when hes younger? i love pelligrini, but this is something i have never understood. i hope thats the end of his career in city. i better not see anybody partner kompany besides lescott or nastasic for the end of the season. id rather see micah or boyata in there for demichellis. fukk him!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
i know im a day late, but fukk DEMICHELLIS AND HIS PONYTAIL :camby:

fukk him. he should never have been kompany's central defense partner, it should have been lescott. how is lescott getting pushed aside when hes younger? i love pelligrini, but this is something i have never understood. i hope thats the end of his career in city. i better not see anybody partner kompany besides lescott or nastasic for the end of the season. id rather see micah or boyata in there for demichellis. fukk him!

In Pellegrini's defense, Demichelis has faced Barca more times than any other City defender :ld:

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
In Pellegrini's defense, Demichelis has faced Barca more times than any other City defender :ld:
he's looked slow all year, i've cringed everytime he's in the lineup. i know he's a loyal soldier for pelligrini, but match after match he's getting caught off guard. with lescott in, he stays back and lets kompany mark or go forward if needed. a day later and im still fuming over that, can't do much about it now. hopefully aguero is back for the next leg and a shootout ensues, that's our only chance

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was Kompany's fault for playing Messi onside in the first place.

I think it's time we had a serious conversation about Kompany and his low-key frauding tbh :mjpls:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
It was Kompany's fault for playing Messi onside in the first place.

I think it's time we had a serious conversation about Kompany and his low-key frauding tbh :mjpls:

But the passion and defiance he shows after he commits a foul is :noah:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's a "JT" speciality though. :mjpls:
Tezza is a little more understated with his super-duper captain routine. He'll adjust the armband a little when the camera is on him, you know, that sorta thing. Touch of class init.

Your boy Kompany outchea barking orders in the tunnel heading out for the warmup. I've seen David Silva looking at him :wtf: 'why the fack you shouting brav? I'm standing right next to you'.