Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been watching this three part series on itv3 called 'ice cream girls' and itv has gone :whoa: :dwillhuh: on us brehs...sh1ts a bit too raw for me, even though I was enjoying the series I might have to bail...teenage rape and beatings just isn't my cup of tea :patrice:

the actual story is pretty good and the show itself is decent so if you're more desensitised than me i'd def give it a watch, it has chewetel ejiofor and the lawyer from top boy in it too (:ohlawd:)

ICE_CREAM_GIRLS.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I've been watching this three part series on itv3 called 'ice cream girls' and itv has gone :whoa: :dwillhuh: on us brehs...sh1ts a bit too raw for me, even though I was enjoying the series I might have to bail...teenage rape and beatings just isn't my cup of tea :patrice:

the actual story is pretty good and the show itself is decent so if you're more desensitised than me i'd def give it a watch, it has chewetel ejiofor and the lawyer from top boy in it too (:ohlawd:)

ICE_CREAM_GIRLS.jpg

:noah: i love that caramel skin tone bish.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I didn't watch the match, was busy with school shyt...but I saw the lineup on twitter and knew pelligrini fukked up. Has he not learned not to let Dimechelis near any big fixture? Lescott proved over the weekend he can do a job...it's better to go with him.

That foul on Messi was outside the box though, but everyone knows Barca is gonna get all the calls in any CL game. 2-0 isn't that bad though, if the best Argentine striker in the world is fit for the next game we can score some goals. But no more of that lone striker shyt.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I bet you've had a splendid evening. Probably started in earnest this morning, when you slipped on a cheeky Barca shirt under your normal work shirt, just as a prelude, just to get you excited about the main event. Which one will you go with? The Messi one? Too obvious. The Busquets one? Too random. How about the Pedro one? Yeah, great shout, I'll wear the Pedro one. Kiss the badge. Off you go.All day long you checked the team news and ruminated on how your idols would line up. You could barely concentrate on filing your papers properly. As the sun shone through the window, you caught a glimpse of the club crest through your white shirt. It gave you goosepimples. The hours ticked away and finally, your time had come. YOUR ZONE. Where you are king and nothing else matters.Nothing but Barca. YOUR CLUB. Mes Que Un Club. 46" Plasma screen, bought with the money Nan gave you for Christmas, Sky sports, HD package naturally, Barca shirt (changed to Alves) on, chilled bottle of Alhambra beer in one hand, remote in the other. The game kicks off. You sit back and watch the magic happen, it unfurls like poetry and you are in raptures. The goals pour in and you celebrate each one like it was the birth of your first child. No one knows what this means to you, no one could possibly begin to understand, that's why the friends don't come round anymore. But you don't need those friends, when you feel as close to the likes as Xavi, Iniesta, Villa and Messi as you clearly do, what is the point in casual 'banter' with Kev and Stuart? Its just meaningless semantics, what was the last thing they ever won? When did they last collect a Ballon D'or? The game ended hours ago, but you are still buzzing. You run through each goal in your head as you drift off to sleep, imagining you got the finishing touch on the fourth and made a cheeky dinked assist for the fifth. As you got subbed off in the 89th minute, The Camp Nou gives you a rapturous standing ovation. Puyol gives you the thumbs up and Pep is waiting pitchside with a fatherly embrace, as you walk away, he gives your bum a little pat. What a cheeky scamp! You drift, deeper, deeper, asleep. The kind of satisfied sleep that only an English Barcelona fan can truly understand. Sweet dreams.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I bet you've had a splendid evening. Probably started in earnest this morning, when you slipped on a cheeky Barca shirt under your normal work shirt, just as a prelude, just to get you excited about the main event. Which one will you go with? The Messi one? Too obvious. The Busquets one? Too random. How about the Pedro one? Yeah, great shout, I'll wear the Pedro one. Kiss the badge. Off you go.All day long you checked the team news and ruminated on how your idols would line up. You could barely concentrate on filing your papers properly. As the sun shone through the window, you caught a glimpse of the club crest through your white shirt. It gave you goosepimples. The hours ticked away and finally, your time had come. YOUR ZONE. Where you are king and nothing else matters.Nothing but Barca. YOUR CLUB. Mes Que Un Club. 46" Plasma screen, bought with the money Nan gave you for Christmas, Sky sports, HD package naturally, Barca shirt (changed to Alves) on, chilled bottle of Alhambra beer in one hand, remote in the other. The game kicks off. You sit back and watch the magic happen, it unfurls like poetry and you are in raptures. The goals pour in and you celebrate each one like it was the birth of your first child. No one knows what this means to you, no one could possibly begin to understand, that's why the friends don't come round anymore. But you don't need those friends, when you feel as close to the likes as Xavi, Iniesta, Villa and Messi as you clearly do, what is the point in casual 'banter' with Kev and Stuart? Its just meaningless semantics, what was the last thing they ever won? When did they last collect a Ballon D'or? The game ended hours ago, but you are still buzzing. You run through each goal in your head as you drift off to sleep, imagining you got the finishing touch on the fourth and made a cheeky dinked assist for the fifth. As you got subbed off in the 89th minute, The Camp Nou gives you a rapturous standing ovation. Puyol gives you the thumbs up and Pep is waiting pitchside with a fatherly embrace, as you walk away, he gives your bum a little pat. What a cheeky scamp! You drift, deeper, deeper, asleep. The kind of satisfied sleep that only an English Barcelona fan can truly understand. Sweet dreams.
ed21fbc9613428e337d0597b35b8f30022e0ed7442c0cb369426116a416bd7c8.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Song been on repeat, making me feel some type of way lately, and that sax at the end :ohhh:

2014 has been blowing cock for music so far though. But then again it is only February. It's just that 2013 was so epic :ohlawd:

Sorta intrigued by the Schoolboy Q album, I feel like he's mostly hit or miss but he's the best one in TDE after Kendrick :yeshrug:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I didn't watch the match, was busy with school shyt...but I saw the lineup on twitter and knew pelligrini fukked up. Has he not learned not to let Dimechelis near any big fixture? Lescott proved over the weekend he can do a job...it's better to go with him.

That foul on Messi was outside the box though, but everyone knows Barca is gonna get all the calls in any CL game. 2-0 isn't that bad though, if the best Argentine striker in the world is fit for the next game we can score some goals. But no more of that lone striker shyt.
I felt pellegriñi didn't help matters. Not just picking demichelis but not giving Barcelona enough to worry about. Playing kolarov wide left at home just proved he wasn't trying to take the game to them. Barca were there to be taken though. I reckon if Aguero was playing pellegrini would have started him upfront alone. Now he'll want to go to camp nou to attack Barca. :comeon:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I felt pellegriñi didn't help matters. Not just picking demichelis but not giving Barcelona enough to worry about. Playing kolarov wide left at home just proved he wasn't trying to take the game to them. Barca were there to be taken though. I reckon if Aguero was playing pellegrini would have started him upfront alone. Now he'll want to go to camp nou to attack Barca. :comeon:

No other option.

yeah he came in negatively, he did this the first fixture we had against Chelski as well. He seems to get performance anxiety before big games. IMO it's better than playing Dzeko + Negredo up front, Dzeko wouldn't contribute when we are on the ball or defending.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

You play with 2 strikers at the Camp Nou and you are getting embarrassed. Pellegrini aint stupid. He'll hold off as long as possible until he pushes the panic button button. You can score 2 goals with the chances you created yesterday and a better lineup. Kun up top instead of Negredo gives you speed on the counter. You play smart for 6-70 minutes and then take stock. If its not working, go all out.