Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

and no im not cooking. I legit forgot it was V-Day until yesterday. This isnt even on that level, even though I do want some poon eventually.

I will get somewhere early and reserve a seat by force.

The weather isn't too great, a few people will cancel.

Jose was asked to respond to Wenger saying Jose and Brendan had a fear of failure.

Come on, you know Jose will take on anyone talking about he's scared, not especially Wenger who he's been sonning for years now. :comeon:

Is he wrong tho? Jose been making excuses since he got back to England. The schedule, City's marketing deals and spend, Liverpool playing one game a week, Chelsea having no strikers, the youth in the squad, every day it's something new. Not winning with Chelsea isn't an L but the lengths he has gone to downplay Chelsea :camby:

Jose's plan has been talk down this year then win it and be all :blessed:. Chelsea have been the most impressive team this season, dismissing their title credentials is insane.

Rodgers I can understand, Liverpool fans are a bit rabid.

Last edited:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
got a preview for tonight :whew:
Nice, it must be :wow:
graphics-yoda-910431.gif

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
jose being scared ? :wtf: whats all this nonsense talk:stopitslime:
wenger said some slick shyt about jose and dude went off on his usual :troll:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
jose being scared ? :wtf: whats all this nonsense talk:stopitslime:
wenger said some slick shyt about jose and dude went off on his usual :troll:
slick? Arsene the type of dude that says what he means and means what he says. No slick shyt at all, unless its an old and confused Scotsman.

This is what Wumger said

It is very open. Only Chelsea can lose it now because they are in front and the all other teams can win it. It will be very tight until the end.

"If you're not in the race you cannot lose it, if you declare yourself not in the race you cannot lose it, simple as that. I think our job is to be ambitious and to try to win, if we do not win - to take full responsibility for that.

"It's as simple as that and that's how I see it. I say yes we are in it, yes we will have a go for it, we will absolutely give everything to go for it and if we don't do I will take responsibility for it.

"We live in a league and in a country where we have one advantage - everybody can think what he wants. It's very difficult when you're first in the league to distract people."

Its a response to Maureen continually saying Chelsea arent title contenders despite being in first place in February. Wumger said that, and Maureen got mad as fukk. :heh: