Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Don't even trust "geeks" in this climate brehs :sitdown:

shyt sucks working for a non gov't company in DC ... Gov't motherfukkers got a 5 day weekend already lined up
The @Don transcends all nationalities.

Tbf breh, you rarely talk about where you from. I used to think you were Haitian until you said you werent when you visited a few weeks ago. :lupe:

Im starting to realize not many of them exist in the US. They live too well down there.

Plenty of Haitians in NY

concise

Veteran
Daps
The @Don transcends all nationalities.

Tbf breh, you rarely talk about where you from. I used to think you were Haitian until you said you werent when you visited a few weeks ago. :lupe:

Wait hold up, this breh @concise not Haitian?

How tempting to go with the @yoyoyo1 / @Torrential fake reveal. :ohlawd:

But I always thought it was clear that I was a New Yorker with a Haitian background. Never said I wasn't, just said that was the first time I'd been there.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
How tempting to go with the @yoyoyo1 / @Torrential fake reveal. :ohlawd:

But I always thought it was clear that I was a New Yorker with a Haitian background. Never said I wasn't, just said that was the first time I'd been there.
I was like :ohhh: cuz there was no way you'd have all those Haitian related avis then throw everyone off.

I always laugh when posters think I'm from UK cuz it means I got the slang down pat :win:

And what do you mean @yoyoyo1 fake reveal? Is he really Colombian or full cac :fryhmm:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I was like :ohhh: cuz there was no way you'd have all those Haitian related avis then throw everyone off.

I always laugh when posters think I'm from UK cuz it means I got the slang down pat :win:

And what do you mean @yoyoyo1 fake reveal? Is he really Colombian or full cac :fryhmm:

Is he Colombian? Brazilian? Polish/Portuguese? American Mulatto?

We may never know. :hula:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that would just be odd because I'd suspect there wouldn't be any kids. Just a bunch (or none) of grown ass people watching The Lego Movie into the wee hours of the night :shaq2:

Of course (heh) this isn't uncharted territory for me, I've been accused of scoping out youngsters before. I was at a hotel last year and decided to go for a dip because I hadn't gone swimming in years and there was only me and two families at the other end of the pool. So I jumped in minding my business swimming, floating etc normal things to do in a pool when one of the parents walked by and asked "I bet you like little girls huh :birdman::pacspit: what about her over there she's looking pretty good"

I was speechless :why::dwillhuh:

Then she scoffed walked away disgusted. I just silently got out of the pool and went back to my room :ffs:

Even though fukk that cac and her weirdo paranoid overbearing ass

I might've told that story in here before but I remembered it when looking at showtimes :heh:

:laff: who the hell says that. sounds like they were the perverts shoulda been like :sitdown:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I think I found one of these low-level pro whores :leon:

was on jozy's twitter from sunderland forum cause he took the blame for the game being called off (basically mocking those who say everything that happens is his fault etc) and there was a random twitter account he tweeted to

https://twitter.com/LangdonAbbey/

almost all her followers are low-level pro athletes, and her pics have her traveling to a bunch of places. i sincerely doubt she's just a pretty sports fan :demonic:

:noah: had to be stereotypical swedish, wonder how much she goes for :leon:

Bd4ZxkGIAAAqFWn.jpg
BSC7Rf7CIAEHZP1.jpg