Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we'll beat them in the FA cup tie though

liverpool's chosen which game they wanted to win more :yeshrug:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Hard luck. :umad:

Yeah that short high-intensity workout is the one.

Once I can do a high-intensity workout for 25-30 minutes I'm good to go, I'll hopefully be there by the end of March/early April.

Struggling with the diet doe, still eating some shyte I really shouldn't. :mjlol:
i ate ribs and pulled pork last night at 1130 pm :mjlol:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:heh: @ blamin ozil.

how about all the other players who put no pressure on the ball. the bad passes....

And liverpool's pace....

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i ate ribs and pulled pork last night at 1130 pm :mjlol:
:dead:

I feel like I have to work out everyday because it's the off days that fack me up.

Think I have to start working out early in the morning so I can keep focused for the rest of the day........play mind-games with yourself, brehs. :mjlol:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
how's your eastern adventure going?
moved in a new place. bit disappointing. new guy has taken the master bedroom. the main toilet is fukked. pissing in bottles. would recommend it tbf.

visa fukkeries cost be shyt loads and i've been working more hours than necessary due to lack of classes because of dericious chinese labour laws. That's practically sorted so time to start stacking like i'm fund raising. generally been a decent laugh.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Think I have to start working out early in the morning so I can keep focused for the rest of the day........play mind-games with yourself, brehs. :mjlol:
this has worked for me too. I get up about an hour and a half earlier to get a workout. Makes the rest of the day go better.

moved in a new place. bit disappointing. new guy has taken the master bedroom. the main toilet is fukked. pissing in bottles. would recommend it tbf.

visa fukkeries cost be shyt loads and i've been working more hours than necessary due to lack of classes because of dericious chinese labour laws. That's practically sorted so time to start stacking like i'm fund raising. generally been a decent laugh.
thats wsup. What have you done so far? See anything cool?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this has worked for me too. I get up about an hour and a half earlier to get a workout. Makes the rest of the day go better.
That's the only way, otherwise you'll still eat crap and be on some 'ehhh I'm going gym later anyway so I'm alright' nonsense. :pachaha: