Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Rapper-TI-Laughing1.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we overpaid for him. :manny:

was just happy and stunned Wümger made a big signing and spent big money.

Because of state-ran clubs and blood money from Russia, the market for players gets over-inflated.

Hard luck. :umad:

honestly just the run for 90 seconds, walk for 2 minutes and repeat for 30-35 mins has boosted my stamina a lot in activities where i'm internally motivated by entertainment, like basketball for example.
Yeah that short high-intensity workout is the one.

Once I can do a high-intensity workout for 25-30 minutes I'm good to go, I'll hopefully be there by the end of March/early April.

Struggling with the diet doe, still eating some shyte I really shouldn't. :mjlol:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A total waste of money, simple as that.

Wenger done.

Ozil hasn't done much, but at the same time, he's a quick attack player, who has always been surrounded by runners.

And this incredibly slow build up attack game, doesn't suit him at all. Wenger needs to understand that he doesn't have the players to play this style at a consistently high level.

I mean most off the goals this team has scored this season, hasn't really come from that pass, pass, pass, pass shyt. Just on some random shyt, and clinical finishing.