Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
How's the running/working out going breh?

Been going alright but I've had a tight calf pretty much all week as a result of not warming up properly last weekend. :snoop:
tried to run in the -14 C weather we had and my lungs locked up on me :merchant: thought i would die a half mile from my apt

but when it warmed up i've gotten a few in and hit the court for some full 5-5 games. so much more fun than running

and i've joined a jiu jitsu class :win: :leon:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:deadrose:

I actually did watch it. Brehs, what a depressing movie. So good tho :wow:

He is. Mc dog is versatile.

what slate article?
actually none of that is true. i was just mocking my own knowledge of what makes an actor iconic

but i do fukk with him, actually i always have, since dazed and confused
tumblr_mrt1gqwdrP1s54vfgo1_500.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
How different this game would have been had Giroud not been so nonchalant with his chance seconds after Liverpool's first!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
If he was a 20-25m player there wouldn't be that much hate tbh.
we overpaid for him. :manny:

was just happy and stunned Wümger made a big signing and spent big money.

Because of state-ran clubs and blood money from Russia, the market for players gets inflated.

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tried to run in the -14 C weather we had and my lungs locked up on me :merchant: thought i would die a half mile from my apt

but when it warmed up i've gotten a few in and hit the court for some full 5-5 games. so much more fun than running

and i've joined a jiu jitsu class :win: :leon:
True. :tu:

Been thinking about starting 5-a-side again, ain't played that regularly since my college days. As much as I hate the running it's gotta be done, I need to build up my stamina again because it's at an all-time low :flabbynsick:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
True. :tu:

Been thinking about starting 5-a-side again, ain't played that regularly since my college days. As much as I hate the running it's gotta be done, I need to build up my stamina again because it's at an all-time low :flabbynsick:
honestly just the run for 90 seconds, walk for 2 minutes and repeat for 30-35 mins has boosted my stamina a lot in activities where i'm internally motivated by entertainment, like basketball for example.