Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
dL-y

:wow:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Monreal is Mom Pants :camby:

:whoa:

Ozil's influence is subtle. Tons are questioning his fee but his movement and vision makes him dangerous every time he has the ball. He isn't aggressive like Cesc but he's a better team player imo.

We went from hardly getting goals from midfield to get at least one a game. No doubt Ozil has aided that. Just need to get him some more direct and pacy attackers like he had at Madrid to get the best out of him.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Fuk nvm
I thought the match was today
WTF

Shoulda played it today like the ManU match last year​

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:whoa:

Ozil's influence is subtle. Tons are questioning his fee but his movement and vision makes him dangerous every time he has the ball. He isn't aggressive like Cesc but he's a better team player imo.

We went from hardly getting goals from midfield to get at least one a game. No doubt Ozil has aided that. Just need to get him some more direct and pacy attackers like he had at Madrid to get the best out of him.
nah breh, Monreal is pants. Weak, slow, too far up the pitch to defend, and too wack to do anything with the ball.

Im not asking for him to be sold, but I want to see Gibbs starting at Anfield next weekend.

Ozil is an amazing player who would look better with Theo and Ox/other winger out wide. He not a MOTD player, but his movement opens everything up for the midfield.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
he looked like the type, tbf.

But heroin :why:

Your life has to be ROUGH to use heroin in 2014.

It really does. It seems to be so rare hearing of anyone using that. Though my friend who lives out in Boston says that H is really bad out there, says he sees people nodding off every day going into work on the subway and on the streets.

There's just something that disgusts me about heroin being injected, I dunno what it is, shyt is just grimy :scusthov: