Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
It really does. It seems to be so rare hearing of anyone using that. Though my friend who lives out in Boston says that H is really bad out there, says he sees people nodding off every day going into work on the subway and on the streets.

There's just something that disgusts me about heroin being injected, I dunno what it is, shyt is just grimy :scusthov:

Bmore got this shyt as well not as bad... But walking into work seeing muhfukkas nodding...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It really does. It seems to be so rare hearing of anyone using that. Though my friend who lives out in Boston says that H is really bad out there, says he sees people nodding off every day going into work on the subway and on the streets.

There's just something that disgusts me about heroin being injected, I dunno what it is, shyt is just grimy :scusthov:
thats why no one uses it. There is nothing appealing about shooting liquid into your veins. Even the movies make heroin look :scusthov: :dahell:

Its a vulgar drug and you are at the end of your life if you are using that.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]There's just something that disgusts me about heroin being injected, I dunno what it is, shyt is just grimy :scusthov:
It's because of the movies that portray this way of using like it's the lowest form IMO.
EDIT : Mastermind beat me to it again :beli:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
reward flopping brehs

that red was disgusting, but its boring to complain. yet so right to call these spaniards a bunch of pussies
just saw the incident

just lol seriously.

that better be rescinded but i doubt it as its normal over there. dunno how grown men can act like that

on Phillip Seymour Hoffman: I hate needles so heroin will always be a no no.

He was a great actor, in MI3 he was a fantastic villain, he always went into his roles deep and was always convincing.

The Master was just :wow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It's because of the movies that portray this way of using like it's the lowest form IMO.
EDIT : Mastermind beat me to it again :beli:

I know, films are a huge culprit. Addiction and drug use is always portrayed as the most horrifying thing in the world and they're just trying to scare you, like Requiem for a Dream. It's so absurd, the guy getting his arm amputated, Jennifer Connelly going ass to ass with a dildo at a dimly lit sex party.

It's so absurd it's funny. But it really does influence how we think about drugs and addiction.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman :lupe:

Gonna watch Capote tonight :wow:
:sadcam: one of my favorite actors of all time

fukking hell brehs. fukking hell

btw i totally understand why people use heroin. life is hard and everyone finds their own way to get through it. some people are predisposed to flipping switches in their brain, and when they get a taste, they go all in. i 100% subscribe to the addiction as illness theory.

and i've known my fair share of dopefiends. almost nobody starts out shooting it, usually they put it in their nose or some people smoke it. opiates are so fukking devious that they push you faster than any other drug in terms of tolerance. i've seen a close friend go from 10 mg of synthetic heroin to 80 mg in about 2 months. so when you think about it that way, dudes using real horse get fed up with snorting it after a while. they save a lot of money and effort by just injecting it :to:

fukk man. RIP Phil. i know he had kicked it and relapsed a few times already.